A Bunch of Weirdos

Justin

I can't even process my thoughts right now. All I know is that I'm currently holding hands with the beautiful, Kai Spencer.

I was glad we got to the car before Kai could feel how clammy my hands were. I stood by the passenger's door.

"Oh no, sorry smarticles, best friend car rules. Best friend always gets shot gun." Willow said.

"Wils, not nice. His name is Justin." Kai said while putting in the car keys.

Willow turned around and looked at me, "You don't mind if I call you Smarticles?" She asked me.

"No, it's fine" I chuckled.

"See? He said it's fine. So there." Willow stuck her tongue out at Kai.

"Whatever, five year old. You know the drill."

"What's the drill?" I asked

"Hey! You didn't stutter." Kai pointed out, " I have a rule in my car. Whoever is in the passenger seat is automatically the DJ."

"Hey, Can you pass me her iPod? It's in the small pocket thingy." Willow asked me.

There were like ten different pockets, how many pockets does she need? I opened the first pocket, which had tissues and a Chapstick thing that looked like a ball. The next pocket was kind of awkward, it had pads and a pair of underwear. The next pocket I opened, finally had the iPod in it.

"Kai, why don't you just use your phone for music?" I asked while handing Willow the iPod.

"Well I have music on my phone, but I use my iPod for when I go running in the mornings. My iPod just has music on it, so that I don't get distracted texting and going on social media. So yeah." She said and did an uncomfortable laugh after.

Willow put on Bed Peace by Jhene Aiko. Her and Kai started singing loudly.

"I just wanna ease your mind and make you feel all right." Kai looked into the rear view mirror and started looking at me. She pointed at me and sang, "So go head tell your baby mama you gon' be with me tonight." She finished singing and winked at me.

My jeans tightened, I felt my pants start to bulge in between my legs.

"Oh god not right now! Think of naked old ladies. Think of naked old ladies."

My situation went back down and I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding in.

Kai

I looked at Justin and saw him looking out the window peacefully. I checked on him every so often, just to see if he was okay. I was acting like he was a brand new baby.

I checked on him for the fiftieth time today. He was singing to the song that was playing, which happened to be an Ariana Grande song.

"Uh, I make you feel so fine, make you feel so fine
I hope you hit me on my celly when I sneak in your mind
You're a princess to the public, but a freak when it's time
Said your bed be feeling lonely,
So you're sleeping in mine."

"So Justin .. You like Ari? Are you an Arianator?" I asked smiling widely.

"Yeah totally. She's my go to artist." He said trying to keep a straight face but ended up failing terribly, "No, I'm not... But my little sister is."

"Aw.. How old is she?" I asked.

"Mia is four years old. She's my little angel. I love her so much."