Prom

Kai

Today is finally the day; the day that most girls dream of and talk about in middle school. The day where girls get to feel like a princess. Today is almost like my mini wedding minus the commitment and rings. I'm sure you know by now what today is, but if you're still clueless. Today is the day that I get to go to prom.

I made sure I went to sleep before nine last night to get my beauty sleep. Willow and I have a long day and night planned.

"Willow, you almost ready?" I asked while brushing my teeth. I put on a pair of nike leggings and Justin's Thrasher sweatshirt. I slipped on my black flip flops and grabbed my purse.

"Yeah." She said putting on her pink flip flops. She had on one of Riley's basketball camp shirts and a pair of grey sweats. We took a picture in the huge mirror that my mom had in the living room. I posted on my snapchat story, "Getting Prom ready!!"

We got inside my ranger rover and drove to the hair salon I go to in Beverly Hills. I pulled into the bakery that was down the street from my house called Cookie Crumble. I grabbed Willow and I some strawberry- banana smoothies and coffee cakes.

"So.. Are you guys going to do the dirty tonight?" Willow said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Um, I'm not a hundred percent sure. If he's ready then we'll see what happens from there. I almost wish we weren't doing it on prom night, it's so cliche. But I do want him to be comfortable and ready. I just want him to have the best first experience. Because you know I wasn't exactly ready when I lost mine. I did it out of guilt." I explained.

"Yeah I understand, what you're saying. Well if it happens.. It happens. And your ass better tell me all the details."

"Okay Wils." I laughed as we walked into the salon. Willow and I headed towards the people who wash your hair. They put the coats on us, and I closed my eyes as she massaged my scalp.

After the washing process, I sat under the dryer for a few minuets. I walked over to my hairdresser, Melanie, and sat down in the styling seat.

"So, babydoll.. What are we doing for your prom night?" Melanie said with her hands on my shoulder, looking at the both of us in the mirror.

"My dress is very extreme because you know I'm extra. And miss Kai Spencer never does anything simple. But to balance the bling with the hair. I just want to have simple cute curls." I explained to her.

"Okay, let's get started." She pulled out her blow drying and blew out the rest of my hair. She flat ironed my hair until it was bone straight. After curling my hair, she pinned up each curl with a clip. "Don't take these out until you're absolutely ready."

I nodded my head indicating that I understood. Willow came and stood next to me as I thanked Melanie. Willow had her hair curled to the side in a old fashion way. Her hair was also pinned up with clips. We each tipped our stylist and heading to the nail salon.

Willow sat on the left of me as we got our feet and nails done. I looked through the colors on the acrylic nails they had, "Are you getting coffin or oval shaped?"

"I'm just going to get regular square shaped and have her paint them the same red as my dress." She explained to me.

"Can you paint them white and make them coffin shaped nails?" I asked the lady doing my nails. She nodded her and worked on my nails.

It was four in the afternoon by the time our nails were finished. We both tipped our ladies and headed back into the car.

"The dinner is at seven-thirty. So, first I'll go pick up Pattie. Then, my mom is having her makeup team come over. And I'm pretty sure we'll have enough time to take pictures with the boys." I said as I drove to Justin's house.