Too Good To Be True

Kai

I stood in the shower washing my body, thinking about what just happened two hours ago. I woke up from my nap, the same way I woke up Justin for his birthday. He told me, "He was returning the favor."

Our moment got so heated to the point where, we were two seconds away from having sex. I was two seconds from taking my boyfriend's virginity. Before any love making could happen, my little sister so happened to interrupt our moment.

Very awkward I know but it's karma for walking in on her and Jacob.

Justin went home thirty minuets ago to get ready for my birthday party. I scrubbed my body with my vanilla scented soap and washed my hair. Shaving everything on my body that needs to be shaved, because you never what could happen tonight.

I blowed my hair and then curled my hair shortly after. I pulled apart the curls to give it that beach waves look. I walked into my closet and put on my lacy undergarments.

When am I not wearing lace?

Willow and I planned my party outfit last week, I have on a plain black dress, but it has a thigh slit making it super sexy. I wore shiny black heels with a sheer green cardigan.

I walked down the stairs slowly and grabbed my black Céline purse that my mom got me. Justin was sitting on the couch watching some basketball game.

"Happy birthday beautiful." He smiled at me once he saw I was there. He got up from the couch and gave me a kiss. "You ready to go?"

"I'm so excited." I squealed jumping up and down.

"Oh my god? You're kidding, I couldn't tell." Justin said sarcastically. I hit his chest playfully as we walked out of the house. I locked the door behind us. Everyone was already at the event.

"You look very sexy." I smirked at Justin. He had on a camo jacket with a plain black T-shirt. His jeans were black and he wore white high tops. To top off his whole look, he had on a black SnapBack and of course his glasses.

"Thank you, baby love." He smiled at me. We got into his BMW and he turned on the radio. Look at me now by Chris brown was on.

"This was my shit when I was thirteen. I used to kill busta rhymes part." He told me.

"Oh yeah, let's see what you got." I challenged him. Busta rhymes rap came on and like Justin said he killed it. He didn't miss one single word, it came out of his mouth smoothly.

I sat there with my jaw hung open, "I know I'm white and I'm the shit." I rolled my eyes and waited for lil Wayne's part to come on. I rapped his part without missing a word.

Lowkey proud of myself.

"I know, I killed it. That was my Latina part of me." I laughed. We laughed and joked around with each other until we pulled up to the club that I rent out.

Justin gave his key to the valet guy to park his car. We walked in together holding hands, immediately a spotlight shined on us. "And the birthday girl has arrived. Happy Birthday best friend." Willow screamed into the microphone.

The club was filled with people, I had majority of the school come expect a certain batch of people. Willow and Riley came running to both of us. I gave them both a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Let's go take pictures." I said excitedly. My parents got a photo booth at my party. We all went inside of it, taking four different pictures. The first one was just a cute smiling one. The second picture all of us were doing the "light skin" face. The third picture, Willow and I were on our boyfriends backs. Justin and Riley through up the westside sign, while Willow and I flipped the camera off. The last picture, I was kissing Justin while Willow was kissing Riley.