A Girl's Therapy

Kai

"What about this?" Madison did a twirl in her black dress that stopped above her knees.

"It's beautiful on you, Maddie." I complimented her. "So, will I ever get to meet this Jacob?"

"Yes, you will." She said grinning, taking off the pretty black dress. We walked to the cashier register to buy the dress.

Today is our shopping day. Like I've said before, shopping is like a girl's therapy. We walked out of the random dress shop, with our arms linked.

I mentally squealed as I saw the coffee bean in sight. Madison and I ran in there like our life depended on it.

"I'm going to go the bathroom. Order me the usual." She said walking to the bathroom.

I walked up the girl at the cashier, "Can I have two hazelnut iced coffees and two coffee cakes?" I ordered.

"Of course." She smiled at me putting my order in. I handed her the money that I owed and waited for my goodies. Madison walked out of the bathroom with panic on her face.

I grabbed our stuff and sat down at the nearest table. "Maddie, what's wrong?" I asked her.

She took in deep breath and her eyes started to water, "You have to promise me not tell mom. Okay."

"Madison, what the fuck did you do?" I said my heart started to race. She fumbled with her sleeves.

"Jacob and I took each other's virginities and now I'm two weeks late." She said tears falling down her face. "And I know, I'm supposed to use protection. I know that but we were just so caught in the moment. And- " She was full on crying, sobs escaping her mouth.

"Okay, Maddie just breathe. We're going to figure this out. Let's go to Target and we can get a couple of tests." I rubbed her back and picked up our drinks to go.

We walked to the car in silence, driving to Target. I held Madison's shaking hand while I drove to our destination.

I know exactly what she's going through, Brian and I had a pregnancy scare last year. Let's just say I flipped my shit. I can't really judge Madison, and not that I would. I lost my virginity to Brian in freshman year. The situation was totally different than hers, he pulled the "If you love me, you would do it." card on me. So I kind of gave it up in guilt.

Not trying to play with her emotions even more, I just simply wanted to know. "Did he force you into it? Were you at least comfortable?" I asked turning into the parking lot of Target.

"No, he did not force me into it. We equally agreed that we wouldn't pressure each other into anything we wouldn't want to do. Yes, he was very gentle with me. He treated me as if he did something wrong, he would break me." She did a small laugh afterwards.

That's exactly how Justin is with me, when we do anything sexual. "Well, I'm glad that he didn't hurt you or pressure you into things." I opened the car door and Maddie met me at the end of the car, holding onto my hand again. "So, if you are pregnant, babe. You know we have to tell mom. I will tell her with you. If you're not, I mean you still need to tell mom that you lost it. But you can tell her whenever you're comfortable to tell her. Deal?" I stuck out my pinkie and she held onto my pinkie with hers.

We walked into the pregnancy aisle, I grabbed two boxes with two test in each box. We waited in line together to pay for her things. As the we walked out of the store, they lady wished us a "good luck."

We drove back home and immediately rushed to the bathroom in Maddie's room. I opened up both boxes and handed her three tests to pee on. She peed on the tests and I sat them down on a paper towel, waiting for them to dry.

She anxiously sat on the toilet, bouncing her leg up and down in fast pace. I waited for my timer to tell us that the three minuets were over.

My phone buzzed meaning that timer was done, I saw fright in Madison's eyes. I reassured her that we everything was going to be okay. I looked at the first stick, "What does it say?" Madison said with her eyes closed.

"It says yes." I mumbled. Her chin started to wobble, "Madison, breathe okay? We still have two more sticks. The next one says no." She breathed out a long breathe.

I prayed that the last one said no, because she's only fifteen years old. She's not ready to have a baby, she's a child herself. I peeked at the last one, "It says no." I screeched. She sprung up from the toilet seat and hugged me, wrapping her legs around my waist. I felt tears on my neck, "You're the best sister in the world, I don't know what I would do without you." She mumbled in my neck.

"I love you Maddie." I smiled as I rubbed her back. "Now, let's get rid of these tests before Mom and Dad see."

Author's note:

Kind of short chapter oops.

In the last chapter, I tried to show what I was talking about when I meant Justin's "dafaq face" but it didn't show. So I'll try again

This is what I meant

Anyways hope you enjoyed, leave inline comments

Anyways hope you enjoyed, leave inline comments. Vote and follow for more of why me? Love you all (on the low getting tired of saying this. This might be the last time I say this. I'll stay love you all tho :)