You Are What You Eat

Kai

"Just breathe and you'll do fine. I'll be right there in the bleachers watching you and cheering you on." I said trying to calm down Justin.

Today was his first game, we sat outside of the guys locker room waiting for Coach to call them in for warm ups.

Willow and Riley were probably hooking up in some classroom. They say it's for "good luck," but we all know they are just horny beasts.

Coach blew his whistle indicating for the players to come in. Riley and Willow came running down the hall, I playfully rolled my eyes at my best friends. We all walked into the gym with the rest of the players.

"Well if it isn't the lovely Kai Spencer and Willow Reed." Coach White rolled his eyes.

"Nice, to see you too Mark." I smiled and patted him on the shoulder. Then I walked to the bleachers with Willow.

Willow and I have a love/hate relationship with coach white. He says he hates us, even though he secretly doesn't. His main reason why he hates us is because we "distract" his players. He's said that we've been a distraction since freshman year. I don't even know what he's talking about because all Willow and I do is sit there.

"I love basketball season." Willow said as she she saw the toned boys walk through the gym. They have made a huge progress since freshman year, it's weird seeing them all so manly now.

Justin walked through the door, with his uniform on and grey air Jordan's. His hair was slightly messy but in the way that works for Justin. He had his contacts in, which made it easier to see his caramel eyes.

"God damn, I know he's your boyfriend and all. But I didn't know bieber could look so sexy." Willow stared at Justin.

"I know, my boyfriend is so fucking sexy." I said playfully emphasizing "my."

"Girl shut up, I'm not trying to steal your man." She playfully rolled her eyes.

Justin and Riley walked together talking about God knows what. They saw us sitting in the bleachers, and they both did the guy 'sup' nod. Willow and I laughed and waved back.

Brian and his ugly ass had the decency to wave back, I flipped him off . Keeping up middle finger, I blew him a kiss with it.

"Is there a problem, Kai?" Coach white asked turning toward me.

"If I'm not mistaken, bitches aren't allowed on the team right? So what's he doing here?" I said doing a confused face and pointing to Brian.

The boys laughed, "Don't encourage her, if you do. You're running a lap." Coach yelled.

Brian came walking towards me with an angry face. I just stood being petty as always waiting to see what he was going to do.

Justin

Brian walked at a fast pace towards Kai, like he was going to do something. Even though, I know he wasn't going to put his hands on my girl, I stood in front of her.

"What the fuck are you charging at her for? There's nothing you can do, go sit down." I said looking him up and down.

"I know you were not about to put your hands on my bestfriend." Willow came in next to me.

"Green. Bieber. Please control your girlfriends. We have a game in less then an hour. Get your shit together." Coach yelled at Riley and I. "You know what Kai and Willow out. You can't come in until the actual game starts."

"Come on listen to the coach." Brian said pushing me back knocking me into Kai. I caught her before she fall to the ground. I kissed her forehead, both of the girls walked out the gym. I turned back to Brain. "What are you going to do? Fight me bieber?"