Amber's Halloween Party

Kai

Willow and I scrambled around my bathroom getting ready for Amber's Halloween party.

"Fuck, I still need to shave my legs." Willow panicked.

"Same." I walked to the cabinet to get an extra razor and handed it to her. "Before, we shave. Lets just take a deep breath. We are panicking for no reason. There's no rush."

"I just want to look good tonight." Willow huffed.

"And you will, but we just need to slow down. It's only seven, party doesn't start until nine. We have time."

We both put are legs up on the bathtub. I squirted the foamy shaving cream in my hand and rubbed it all over my legs. I carefully glided the razor against my skin trying not to get any cuts tonight.

I walked to my bed where my costume was on. I put my black lacy undergarments and then I slipped on my white knee highs. Before I could get all the way dressed, the doorbell rang. I put on one of Justin's shirts that he left at my house and walked down the stairs.

I opened the door and Riley walked in.

"Really? You have a key. I'm trying to get ready." I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry, I forget it at home. Chill." He put his hands up in defense. He had on his silver jeans that Willow and I found at a thrift store. I mentally laughed because he looked ridiculous, but he can pull it off for the night.

"Willow, your boyfriend is here. Time to make his body silver." I yelled from down stairs. She came running downstairs while I ran upstairs.

I sat at my vanity table decided what I was going to do with my makeup. I started off with foundation and set that with setting spray. I created a blue smokey eye effect and put on a nude lipstick.

I walked into my bathroom and curled the ends of my hair. The front two curls were pinned back to keep out of my face while I dance tonight. I walked out of my room seeing Riley all covered in silver sitting on a chair in my room.

"Ri, you gotta get out. I'm about to change." I pointed towards the door.

"But I was just getting comfortable." He pouted.

""Okay, shirts coming off in 1-2—" I grabbed the ends of my shirt and slowly started lifting it up, showing the bottom of my bra.

""Okay okay, I don't need I see my little sis naked" He chuckled and walked out of the room.

Since, we've been friends so long, we have that brother/sister relationship. I consider him my brother and I trust him with my life.

"Don't go in the white room. My mom would kill us, if you got silver on her white couch." I yelled to him.

"Hey, man don't go upstairs. The girls are naked." I heard Riley say.

"They're what?" Justin yelled. I laughed at his innocence.

I grabbed my blue checkered dress and slipped it on. I don't even know, if you could call it a dress. Considering it stops right before where my buttcheeks end. I pulled down the dress because I didn't want show my boobs and my butt.

I slipped on my glittery red heels and walked out of the my room. I walked down the stairs and my three bestfriends heads turned towards.

"Damn, Kai you look sexy." Willow said.

"Thank you." I grinned.

Willow had on a tight fitting gold romper that had a lion tail attached to it. Her hood was made out of fur and had two ears on it.