Costume Ideas & A Four Year Old

Justin

Ever since I've been hanging out with the trio, more people have seem to recognize who I am. I get a couple "hi"s when I walk into classrooms. A few people know my name. I'm not really used to it yet, or know how I feel on the whole situation.

"So are you going to the party on Friday?" Riley asked me.

"What party?" I asked him as we walked down the hallway.

"Amber throws this big ass party every year on Halloween. It's a party that everyone goes to, everyone gets really hype. People get drunk, everyone's dancing on each other. It's insane. Plus, Willow and Kai always have great costumes." He described moving his hands everywhere while he talked.

"I wasn't really invited.. And I don't know if Kai would want me to go."

"Dude, are you being serious right now? You guys are dating now, of course you're going."

"Wait, how did you know we were dating?" I asked.

"Willow was at my house when Kai called her and totally fangirled over the date you took her on. Willow started screaming "I fucking knew it." And dancing on the bed. Then they started talking about more double dates, so I figured you asked her out." He explained.

"Got it ." I said while we walked through the line to grab our food. We went to the table where the two girls were sitting at and sat down with them.

"Hi boyfriend." Kai grinned at me.

"Hi girlfriend."

"I love saying that." She laughed.

"I love hearing it." I told her.

"If I hear you guys say that one more time today, I'm going to kick you guys both in the throat." Willow said.

"We only promised to say it all day, just to annoy you. Our mission is complete." Kai high fived me. She stole a French fry my plate and before I could confront her about it, she started talking, "So I've been thinking about our costumes this year. And I know it's five days before Halloween. But we can make this work."

"Oh just so you know Justin. The girls live by the quote from Mean Girls, "In Girl World, Halloween is the one night a what when a girl can dress like a total slut and no other girls can say anything about it." I think I got that right." Riley mentioned.

"Yes you did. Now what I was going to say before Riley interrupted, I think we should do a group theme. Which will be Wizard of Oz. I've already got Dorothy." She said.

"Ooh I'll be the lion. I could make that totally sexy." Willow said looking through her phone, already looking for pieces for her costume.

"Ok then, Justin you'll be the scarecrow and Riley you're the tin man. "

"Woah, wait. That's totally unfair. You guys are going to end up making the outfits look sexy. How are we supposed to make a tin man and scarecrow look sexy?" Riley asked Kai.

"Don't worry. Willow and I will figured it out. You could literally just go shirtless with grey jeans and we can cover you in body paint and make you silver." Kai said.