Graduation

Kai

"You remind of a penguin." Justin laughed behind me as we went to meet our best friends at the pool.

"Fuck off, this is all your fault." I turned around and flipped him off.

I wobbled over to the pool and saw Willow seating on the pool chair. "Damn, his dick must've been good, if he has you walking like that." Willow smirked as she looked up from her magazine.

Justin and Riley did their boy handshake as Riley congratulated him on getting "the gift of the pussy." They both cannonballed into the pool. I sat beside Willow, "So.. Give me the details." She clapping her hands together.

"Well, when we got in the elevator it completely shut down. And you know how Justin is. So I-"

"You had sex in an elevator?" She exclaimed.

"No bitch, let me finish. So we made out and eventually the elevator started working again. We were so caught up in the moment, that we just got into it as soon as we got in the room. We had a little bit of foreplay, you know the usual. Then he was like "if it hurts too much I'll stop." And I was just thinking like did this bitch forget that I've done this already." I said explaining our experience.

"This boy." Willow said laughing and shaking her head."

"But girl. That shit hurt like a motherfucker. He was very gentle though. It was nothing like it was with Brian. It was amazing." I said smiling at the boys wrestling in the pool. "Do I even want to know about your night?"

"I'll just say it wasn't lovey dovey and soft."

"You guys are beasts." I said laughing.

"Can you believe that we're graduating next week? We'll officially be done with high school."  She said rubbing on her tanning oil.

"I know I'm excited but nervous." I said grabbing the oil from her chair. For the rest of the day we just chilled at the hotel.

4 days later

Seniors didn't have to attend school on the last week because it's finals week. Yesterday all the seniors went to Disneyland and stayed until one in the morning for grad night.

Justin, Willow, Riley, and I have all been hanging out this week— as usual. We've all been spending the night at each other's houses.

I was currently sitting at the table eating the delicious chocolate chip pancakes that my mom made me. Madison came running down the stairs and said a quick goodbye. Her and Hannah are getting their braces off together, they've been waiting all week.

"Mija, there's some mail for you." My mom said handing me an envelope. "California University"

I grabbed my phone and immediately called Justin. "Hi babygirl."

"Guess what!" I exclaimed while jumping in my chair. I paused when I heard liquid splashing into water. "Babe, are you peeing?"

"Yeah, why?" He said finishing and flushing the toilet.

"It just was loud as fu-freak." I said correcting myself because I knew my mom would probably throw the spatula at me that she was using to flip pancakes. "Anyways, I got my California university letter.. And I want everyone to open them together. So, come to my house."