Merry Christmas

Kai

I woke up with sun beaming on my face. I squinted and groaned. I heard christmas music playing downstairs. I jumped out of bed and ran into my closet to put my Christmas onesie on. I ran downstairs and saw all the presents under the christmas tree.

"Merry Christmas Guys." I smiled at my family.

It took us about an hour to exchange all of our gifts. I gave my mom a pair of nude heels she's been wanting for a whole. I got my dad a lakers jersey signed by Kobe, don't even ask how I got him to sign it. It was a struggle. I got Madison a fifty dollar gift card to Brandy Melville since that's her favorite store.

My dad gave me a pair of gold beats headphones. My mom got me a hundred dollar gift card to Victoria Secret, and a urban outfitters gift card from Madison. My family and I always give one big present and then we give the small little things, like Chapstick or cute socks.

"Hey you guys, I'm going to go over Justin's for a bit. I have to give him his present." I told my family.

"Ok, see you when you get back." My mom said.

I grabbed my chestnut Uggs and Justin, Mia, and pattie's gift. I drove to Justin's house and knocked on the door. I looked down at my outfit and realized I was still in my onesie. Justin finally came and opened the door, "Hey baby, merry christmas." Justin said flashing his pearly whites

"Merry Christmas" I said kissing his lips. Justin looked at me from head to toe and then raised his eyebrows. "I was in a rush to get over here and I'm comfortable. Don't act like you don't like it" I smirked. My onesie was kind of tight showing the size of my boobs and butt.

"Oh trust me I do, but what are on your feet?" He asked.

"Um, uggs" I said with confused look.

"Ew I hate uggs, they are so UGG-ly. Ha you get it" He laughed at his lame ass joke.

"Not as ugly as your face."

"Oh shut up, you know you love this sexy face." He smirked while circling his face with his hands.

"Ooh cocky much? Whatever helps you sleep at night."

"Ooh fiesty I like it" Justin winked.

"Justin shut up and tell me where my favorite four year old in the whole wide world is."

"Kai! Oh my gosh I missed you." Mia came running from the stairs and hugged my legs.

"Hey Mia, I've missed you too, big girl. I have a little something for you" I said and handed her present. She ripped it open,"Oh my god! No way Justin. Mom. Look Kai got me a princess dollhouse." She said "Thank you so much."

"You're welcome sweetheart." I said giving her a hug. "And these are for you." I said turning towards pattie. I handed her flowers and a card.

"How did you know I like orchids?" She asked with surprised tone.

"A little birdie told me" I smiled looking at Justin.

She opened the card and read the message I wrote to her:

Dear Pattie,
I've known you for a couple of weeks now, but I can tell you already have become a big part of my life. I wanted to thank you for giving me the gift of your amazing son. I wouldn't be with him if it wasn't for you. And he treats me so well, Pattie. And I hope I can have you guys in my life for a long time because I'm in love with your son. And I love playing with Mia. She's like another little sister to me. So since you have given me these two wonderful gifts, here is my gift to you. It's a gift card for 10 free visits to the spa, because I know how hard you work. They never expire so you can use them whenever you want. Thank you again Pattie! And merry christmas!
Love,
Kai

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes, "Thank you so much, Kai. And I hope to have you in my life for a long time too." She said giving me a hug.

"Okay it's my turn to give you my gift" Justin said to me, "Follow me upstairs." I grabbed his gift and followed him.

He handed me a red box that had gold letters written on it. The word spelled out Cartier. I put the box back down on his bed. I covered my hands with my mouth, "Justin you did not!" My eyes already started to fill with tears, "These things cost a fortune. There's no way I can let you spend that much money on me."

"It's okay, you deserve it. I've been saving up for my car since I was thirteen. I just used some of that money." He smiled at me.

"Oh my- no babe I took your car money. I can't-" I said feeling bad that I took away from his gift that he's trying to get himself.

"Kai, you can and you will except my gift because I love you." He said looking me in the eyes.

I wiped underneath my eyes and took a deep breath in. I opened the red box and there laid a gold Cartier bracelet, "It's beautiful."

"So me being the special loved one is supposed to put it on and screw it in with the key. You'll have the bracelet and I'll the key." Justin said
He took the bracelet and put it around my wrist and screw in the little screw. I felt my eyes prickle again and soon enough the tears fell down.

"Aww baby, don't cry I didn't mean to make you cry." Justin said." Are you okay?" He asked
In my response, I grabbed his face and brushed my lips against his lips. He tightly grabbed my hips, while I wrapped my hands around his neck. I leaned in deeper into the kiss, " Thank you Justin. I love you" I said.

"You're welcome babygirl"

"Ok, now my turn" I said and got up of the bed a grabbed the box off the floor. I handed it to him. He pulled the card off the top and started reading it.

Dear Justin,
God! I don't know where to start. We've been dating for almost 4 months now, but it has felt like we've been together for years. I feel like I've known you my whole life. Justin, you don't know how much you mean. And I am so lucky to have you. There's so much more I have to say, I just can't put then into words. I love you so much. Merry christmas baby!
Love,
Kai

He unwrapped the box and his eyes lit up,"No fucking way !" He said as he saw his tan yeezys that's he has been wanting and the supreme gift card on top of them.

"Yep, I know. I'm awesome." I smirked.

"Thank you so much, baby" He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You're welcome" I smiled. We both went downstairs to watch the grinch who stole Christmas with Mia and Pattie. We sat on the couch eating cookies and cuddling enjoying the Christmas Day.

Author's Note:

I stay having corny ass endings for my chapters but I never know how to end them.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Share this story with your friends. Comment, Vote, and Follow for more of Why me? Love you all.