Why?

Dear anyone,
If you had the common sense and decency you would know that i have tried and that im loosing this battle. You would know that after a week i have simply not moved on.
You would know that im waiting for the familiar sensation to return; of life to find its way back into me.
I find no vague interest in things that i used to, yet im not nice about it either but im just growing impatient.
Waiting and waiting, waiting too long for something that wont ever happen that probably will never happen.
Am i too young to want it?
Is there a whole life i have to experience before it ends so abruptly?
Itll never be physically for death is never really the end but merely another beginning perhaps something bigger and better.
A place where i really am a visionary and yet i lack the skills now, i was never the one with the gift of sight i had too much of my voice to do it.
I learned to accept depression as it is because we all have it in us just some never react to it,
We are all sad, wasted, lonely pathetic souls and yet there is courage to carry on.
Why?
I guess thats the question that keeps me going everyday:
Why i worry so much about things that i cant change?
Why do i have to have control to begin with?
Why do i matter?