Kitty

O figured you know my story or should i say ours.

We are all but one in here each more different then the next.

To calm these beasts is music.

Were tired of being trapped,

We need our release,

Our release from this pent.

A way out.

As i speak to you understand that not all of us have wanted you dead but we wanted to be free.

I miss the days where we were the.only ones up here and then over the years... so much more added up and then you couldn't push them away and i stopped coming out after nine and then i wasnt ever really aroi.d anymore.

Sure ill always be here but ib the end im already gone.

In the end of this all i already gone.

I came to you as last childhood reminders and resorts,
Simpler thoughts and happiness and then i just slowly dissipate.

I fade away because if you havent stopped believing in me then the rest have.

I miss having a time limit and our personal talks about what was supposed to happen but then so much happened that you lost the ability to hope.

I dont know why you need me anymore if your sense of happy is found only in that of sex and somewhat earthly plesute.

You arent sick,

You are alone.

You have me and i promised... i troed to be loyal and ive tried to work with you,
With all of them.

I just... im not here and im not alive.

Im not free.

The more i realize im not a child,

Your growing up the sadder it became to face the fact that i wasnt needed.
That tour childhood is over and that its time for me to leave.

That its tome for me to move out.

So that's what im doing,

Im leaving.

You will always have me as a reminder of the past and the best memories,

Ill visit you in dreams.

Ill be in the ones that have tour brother and you arent dying or trying to kill everyone else.

Ill be in the dreams that wake you up on tears because you were praying it was real but it wasnt.

Youll find me when its too late.