Your Sorry

Well you have truly and sincerly fucked yourself up.

Nowhere to go,

But so many that cared right?

No one to talk to but its always been about you right?

Im not saying its always been about me to be honest i could care less about myself which is why im close to giving up.

Im so close to giving it all away...

Im also not saying that if i had the golden chance of a gun to my face id ignore it and fight but im also not saying that i wouldnt debate against it.

Because i know once this is all over i am on my own.

You act like im supposed to depend on you,

Like im some ungrateful idiot when the whole scenario plays back ten fold.

Then again Karma has always been ten fold with anything?

You give what you get back around.

I sometimes envy your simplicity and sometimes i catch myself like i am right now watching you in envy at how you sleep its so beautiful.

Then im stuck in my head all over again trying to pry away walls and remembering what my dad used to tell me:

No matter what you have to fight. You have to be the one sometimes to pick yourself up and just say im important. When the world looks at you like you arent any damn thing, Amanda you have to fight for your life.

But then again nothing in the world is free and what im trying to comprehend is getting somewhere always leads nowhere.
I miss him.

I miss you.

I need him and no one is ever gonna understand how much my brother will be the only one who loves me for me and i for him because we know what its like to die.