In This Silence

You are facing the facts,
Youre alone.

You really are alone and there is no hiding that.

One day your dad has to die he wont live forever.

One day you have to lose the life you live and you fall straight down because you were the one who took your own life.

They say that demons aren't real and that its all in my head but i say differently.

If demons were so evil then they wouldnt be feeding off of something pure would they?

They say to always be a good girl that you never had anything wrong with you when you wrre always stressed.

I had wished somewhere there was someone who sat me down and told me its not real.

That im inser hypnosis in another universe somewhere and this is all my dream and i wake up in my bed.

And i wake up in my bed over and over with you in it because i actually was patient for once.

Then theres a lifetime of wondering if id have never left and i wake up after being killed several times... each one more painful then the last.
Hiw in that lifetime i slowly began to vanish and became what i hated because its all i know.

Theres bo telling how long ill cry for this one who knows then youll relaize that its just coming out of pne eye.

Another series of unending helath problems that dont exist but in one lifetime in the future they do.

You see yourself in all these different places because its anywhere but reality.

Its an escape from all the shit that had happened and eventaully ill wake up in bed loke i want.

Ill wkae up in bed beside you every morning because it had happened that i didnt survive.

That a rapist killed me in a dark ally approximately thirty years ago because i wasnt supposed to see this.

They pretend like im fine,

Plastic fucks.

Then you lose it and you leave like now.

Like how your in this lifetime:

Your typing on your phone and your watching yourself from the other side,

You talk to things that arent there hoping and praying that someday they will be or at least return.