Little Pink Pills

You want to ride a unicorn but not really say anything about it?

You want to go to your sweet escape and not remember it?

You want to stay awake days on end and this time not grow crazy?

Take me.

Take me as i am because i dont stop there,

Take me as i am because im all thats here.

When the rest all leave and no one wants to hear you bitch talk to me my sweet, talk to me.

Do you want to be young and wear that pretty face?

Do you love me like you loved me yesterday and the day before that and the day before that and the day before that?

When all this shit gets in your way talk to me my child, come to me with your pain.

I will make your troubles vanish in a haze,

I will give you the better views and words with no regrets, no shame.

When the whole world is crashing on you but nothing is the same, give into my charms pretty baby, talk to me.

Ill give you something to look for ill give you life again.

If you promise to give me youth i swear i wont leave your side.

When your tired of hearing everyone and not even the voices inside are bringing comfort give into me my darling, talk to me.

I'll listen.

I know things can suck and no one warned you that it isnt going to get easier that things do change but does it have to be you who makes it?

When the world has let you down and you want to keep living you'll have me my love, youll have me.

No one can love you better no one can take my place,

No one can make you see it that the worlds a fucked up waste.

When its said and done and at the end of the day who will listen to your cries?

When you miss them most and bo one is by your side,

When they try to make it better but its not worth it...

You will find comfort in my arms my lonely one, you'll find comfort in my lies.