23. Send Her Away

I woke up in my bed alone. The last thing I remember was watching TV with Barry, but he was gone. I looked around my room and no one was there, the TV was off, but my door was open.

I got up from the bed and walked to the door. I heard whispers from down the hall so I stood still and listened.

"I don't know what to tell you, Tony", Bruce's voice said. I heard a sigh come from my dad. "It looks like she'll be stuck like this...forever."

My eyes widened at what Bruce had said. "Maybe we should send her away. Get her some professional help", dad said.

"What, you can't send me away!" I whispered to myself. I started to walk backwards into my room when I bumped into someone. I turned around and saw Barry smiling at me.

"Oh, Barry, I thought you left", I said sighing.

"Sorry, I was just in the bathroom", Barry said.

"I-I think you should leave. I'm not feeling so well", I said and moved him towards the door.

"But, I'm here in the first place because you weren't feeling well."

"I know, I just want to be alone."

"No one ever wants to be alone."

"Barry, not now. I'll call you later", I said and closed the door on him.

I rushed to my bed and lied down on my bed. Tears formed in my eyes and I cried heavily. I can't believe my dad want's to send me away! But, where?

~

~Barry's Point of View~

"Mr. Stark?" I said tapping on Tony's shoulder. He turned around and looked at me, crossing his arms.

"Yeah?"

"What's wrong with Tyler?" I asked.

"You mean other than the fact that she was poisoned by some guy who gave her powers? No, I don't."

"She just kicked me out of her room, she said she wasn't feeling well but I think there's more."

"Well maybe she came to her senses and doesn't want to date you", Tony said laughing.

"Tony, I'm serious. I think somethings up", I said.

"I'll talk to her, you should go, if she doesn't want you here right now, you shouldn't be here."

"Alright, fine, just...talk to her, please." And with that, I walked out of their house and drove back home.

~

~Tony's Point of View~

I knocked on her door and heard tiny sobs coming from the other side. "Tyler, are you alright in there?" I asked her, knocking again.

"J-just leave me alone", Tyler said. I shook my head and opened the door.

"Tyler, where are you?"

"What do you mean? I'm in bed."

I looked at her bed to see no one. "You're invisible again."

"I'm sorry, I just don't know how to control it...I don't know what to do", Tyler said, her voice cracking.

"Look, I want to talk to you. I was talking to Bruce about sending you-"

"NO! You can't send me away!" Tyler yelled.

"Tyler, just listen to me, I-"

"Why are you going to send me away?! Don't you care about me?" I saw her figure morphing back and forth, where I could see her a little and not at all. I rushed towards her figure and held onto her.

"Listen, Tyler, please listen", I said as she struggled to get out of my grip. "I wasn't planning on sending you away forever, just a year or even less! You wouldn't be far away, it's still in New York."

"W-where?" Tyler sobbed.

"The X-Mansion, you could learn how to control your powers while I figure out who did this to you."

"But, I don't want to go, I want to stay here."

"Tyler, here, we can't teach how to use and control your powers, there, they have multiple teachers and students just like you. When you've learned how to control them, you can come back. You can also come back for your birthday and ever holiday."

"There's a holiday everyday so can't I just stay here?" Tyler asked.

I laughed a little and shook my head. "Look, I know you don't want to go, but it's for the best. You'll grow to love it there, you'll meet new friends. I also heard that Althea is going there too."

"Althea? But she knows how to control her powers."

"Not exactly. She accidentally made a tornado back in Boston a few weeks ago. Oh, and Rain, yeah she's gotten a little out of control so Storm sent her back there."

"Oh, yeah, Rain", Tyler said sarcastically.

"Please just give it a chance", I told Tyler smiling. She was no longer invisible and she smiled at me.

"Okay, I will", she said smiling.

"Thank you, Tyler. I love you so much", I said giving her a hug.

"I love you too", she said and hugged me back.

A/N***Have you guys seen A Mother's Nightmare? If not, watch it if you like Grant Gustin. Anyways what do you think of this? Tyler's going to the X-Mansion! Whoa! Let me know your thoughts! Bye guys ~Hannah :)