41. The News

Location: Stark Tower

I knocked on the door of my father's building. Barry clenched onto my arm as he stood behind me. He was scared that my dad would hurt him.

The door slowly opened and my dad peeped his head through the door opening. He noticed it was me and a bright smile appeared on his face.

"TYLER!" dad yelled ecstatically. He swung the door open all the way, making it hit the wall on the inside of the house. Dad ran towards me and pulled me into a hug.

His tight grip made me choke slightly and then his grip got soft.

"You..." dad growled. He stood up straight and glared at Barry. He started to walk towards him as I placed my hands onto his chest, making him stop.

"Dad, wait!" I said. He looked at me and back at Barry then back to mee.

"No...no, TYLER! You are not getting hurt again by this son of a bitch!"

"Dad, please, we're completely fine! Nothing is wrong with us!"

"Mr. Stark, if there's any-" Barry started.

"NO! Barry, shut the hell up!" dad began, "Don't you see, Tyler? You think everything is fine but then you're going to break again. Don't you remember how broken you were the last time?"

"I remember, I remember all of it. But I believe in second chances", I told him.

"Well, I don't", dad said, "I will not let him in my home. So either he leaves or you can't come in."

"Fine, dad. We'll leave. I'll see you later."

I took Barry's hand and we walked away from the front door. And, no, I didn't look back. I kept walking back to Barry's car.

~

Barry and I sat in his car at the outside of Jitters. We were back in Central City and Peter had said he was coming to visit me.

Yes, Peter still didn't know Barry and I were back together and hopefully he didn't freak out like my dad.

My phone buzzed so I picked it up to see a text from Peter.

Hey, I'm here. Meet me at the front door.

I took a deep breath and looked over at Barry who was picking at his nails nervously. "Are you ready?" I asked him.

Barry sighed and nodded, "Ready than I'll ever be."

We both got out of the car and walked to the front door. Once again, Barry walked behind me. I saw Peter standing there looking down at his phone. I got closer to him and he looked up and smiled at me.

"Tyler, it's been forev-" Peter stopped talking when he saw Barry. "Oh, um...Barry, what are you doing here?"

"Hi...Pete. It's, uh, good to see you again", Barry said.

"Tyler, what's he doing here?"

"Peter, um...Barry and I got back together", I told him.

"You, what?"

"It's been a few months, and they have been great. I feel like everything in my life is actually better than it has ever been."

Peter looked at both of us, almost like the way my dad looked at us, and sighed. "Okay..."

"Okay? You're okay with it?" I asked him.

"Well, yeah. It's your life, and you're my best friend. I have to accept your choices. As long as you're happy, I'm happy", Peter said with a smile. I let out a chuckle of happiness and gave Peter a hug.

"Thank you, Peter. Thank you so much", I said as we hugged.

Barry walked closer to us and joined the hug. "So, I guess we're all best friends again?" Barry said.

"I don't think we ever stopped", Peter said. After that, we just stood there, hugging, in silence.

A/N***So these last few chapters have been slightly emotional and lovey dovey

A/N***So these last few chapters have been slightly emotional and lovey dovey. But things are about to get crazy. And by crazy, I mean we're going to jump through time two years.

GUYS! I WANT TO PUT IAN SOMERHALDER INTO THE STORY BUT WHAT KIND OF CHARACTER COULD HE PLAY OR WHAT WOULD HIS NAME BE? LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!