28. Pancakes

"Okay, see you later, little speedster", Wade said as I walking into the school. I waved goodbye and closed the door.

"What took you so long?" Ellie asked me with Althea walking up behind her. They both had their arms crossed as they glared at me.

"Oh, Deadpool and I went to the park and scared a bunch of kids", I said with a chuckle.

"You shouldn't hang out with him. He's not a good influence", Ellie said.

"How would your dad feel if he knew you were hanging out with him?" Althea said.

"He doesn't need to know. Oh, and Weasel, he's awesome."

"Tyler, you shouldn't hang out with Deadpool, he's dangerous", Ellie said, "Trust me."

"How would you know?" I asked crossing my arms.

"I was with Colossus when he killed like ten people."

"Okay, whatever. I need to go", I said and walked away from the both of them.

I walked into my room and saw Rain cleaning her boots.

"Hey, speedster", Rain said smirking at me.

"Why did you just call me that?" I asked her.

"I overheard Deadpool calling you that. He's your new buddy now?"

"I don't know, maybe. Why do you care?"

I walked to my bed and changed my shirt and pants. I put on a tan long sleeve sweater and jeans. I put my hair up into a messy ponytail and slipped my black loafers.

 I put my hair up into a messy ponytail and slipped my black loafers

"Where are you going?" Rain asked me.

"Out", I said.

"Okay, but if they ask me where you are and I say I don't know and you get in trouble, it's on you."

"I don't care. I'll be back later." I grabbed my bag and walked out of my room and the mansion.

I looked back at the Mansion and ran so they didn't see me. I stopped at a street and started walking normally. I look down at my feet and feel someone bump into me.

"Oh, I'm sorry", I said and looked up to see Barry smiling at me. "Barry?"

"Tyler!" Barry said and grabbed onto me.

"W-what are you doing down here?" I asked him.

"I was on my way to see you! Where are you going."

"I, uh, I was going to see a friend."

"Who? I can come with", Barry said with a smile. The thing is, I didn't want Barry to come with me. I was going to see Wade.

"Oh, it's no one. It...it can wait", I said.

"Okay, do you want to do something? We can go get some food or something."

"Uh, sure. Let's go", I say with a smile.