21. Needles

I sat in bed on my computer. I was on a meme's profile on twitter when the window in my room smashed. I screamed as someone jumped into my room.

"Well, well, well. Tyler Stark, who knew that Tony had a daughter", the man said.

"WHO ARE YOU?" I screamed.

"Your worst freaking nightmare", the man laughed.

He ran towards me and I screamed more. He grabs onto me and runs back out my window with me in his arms. I struggled and struggled but couldn't get out of his grip.

"LET ME GO!"

With no response, he threw me into a car and got into the driver's seat and drove away.

~

~Barry's Point of View~

"Hey, macaroni and cheese or hot dogs?" Joe asks me as I walked into the kitchen.

"Uh, anything edible", I told Joe. My phone rings making me shit myself...not literally.

I looked at it and saw that it was Tony again. "Hello, is everything okay?"

"BARRY! WHERE THE HELL IS MY DAUGHTER?!" he screamed into the phone.

"What are you talking about?"

"TYLER, SHE'S FUCKING GONE!"

"WHAT?!" I screamed.

"Barry, what happened?" Joe asked me.

"Barry, you need to help me find her! Where are you?" Tony asked me.

"At my house", I said.

"I'll be right there", he said and hung up.

"Barry, what is it?" Joe asked me again.

"Amelia's gone missing."

~

"Where the hell am I?" I asked the man.

"In my lab", he said.

"Why the fuck did you kidnap me?" I screamed.

"Because you're Tony Stark's daughter."

"No I'm not! You have no proof!"

"Just shut the hell up. Let me do what I planned", he said and walked away for a second. He came back into the room with a large needle.

"What is that for?" I asked nervously.

"Oh, this?" he laughed, "This is for you."

"What are you going to do?"

"Just give you un-human like abilities."

"What do you mean, why are you doing this?!" I cried.

"Because, Tony will have no fucking clue what to do with a young girl who can't control her powers!"

"What? You are one lame criminal."

"I'm not lame, I'm unique", he said.

"You're just a crazy mofo."

"A what?"

"Nothing."

He walked closer and flicked the needle. "Don't worry, Tyler, this is only going to hurt you", he laughed and shoved it into my neck making me scream.

Soon enough, after all of the substance was in my body, I passed out.

~

~Peter's Point of View~