27. Man in a Red Suit

~One Week Later~

Althea and I laughed as we walked down the hall. As we walked past the main door we heard a knock at it. We stopped in our tracks and I walked towards the door.

"Were we expecting anyone?" Althea asked.

"I don't know?" (A/N Stop reading and guess who it is in the comments! Okay....keep guessing....now continue)

I clenched onto the knob and turned it open. I opened the door all the way and there stood a man in a red suit. No, it wasn't Peter in his Spider-Man suit. It was another guy.

"Hello...who are you?" I ask the guy.

"Well, little teenage girl, the name's Deadpool. May I speak to Colossus?" the guy said.

 May I speak to Colossus?" the guy said

"Dead...pool?" Althea said walking up behind me.

"Oh, little teenage girl number two. Colossus...please? I don't ask a third time."

"Tyler, Althea, I've got this", Ellie said walking up behind us.

"Ah, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, my favorite little teenage girl. Where's your buddy?" Deadpool said.

"He's in the bathroom."

"With his hard ass balls...that broke my freaking hands?"

"Yeah, sure..." Ellie sighed, "Just wait here."

Ellie walked away and Deadpool walked into the house.

"So...do you have a real name?" I asked Deadpool.

"Well, Ms. Curious, I do. But that, is non of your business."

"Okay then", I said starting to walk away.

"I am here", Colossus said walking over to Deadpool.

"So, wanna grab some chimichangas before we get this shit over with?" Deadpool asks Colossus.

"I am not a fan."

"I am, I'll go with you", I said walking up to the two of them.

"Oh..." Deadpool said crossing his arms. "What other food do you like? On the count of three!"

"One...Two...Three!" I said and we both yell at the same time.

"PANCAKES!" we yelled. I gasped and he did the same pressing his hands against his face.

 I gasped and he did the same pressing his hands against his face