Chapter One

Lou Ellen's POV...

I really don't want to be the to break the news to Will. He will explode. Nico is his everything, his whole world, his death boy. This could change everything, but Nico told me to tell Will and I have to.

I see Will at the archery range, hitting the center of the target every time. I take a deep breath before walking up to him. "Hey Will," I say nervously. "Hey Lou," he says casually and lets another arrow fly as it hits the target perfectly. I take another deep breath as he starts to fire another one. "Will," I say stepping closer. "We need to have a serious talk right now." 

He sets down his bow and arrow. He knows something is up. "Come," I say turning away from him. "Let's talk someplace private." I take another deep breath and start walking. I can hear Will following me, up Half-Blood Hill. We stop at the pine tree that was once Thalia.

I take another deep breath and turn to face him. "Will," I say using my best little kid voice. "Pretty please don't get mad when I tell you this..."

"Lou Ellen," he says deadly serious. I knows I did something, probably something bad. I only use my little kid voice when I get into trouble. Though I am not really in trouble. "What did you do?"

"You should ask your girlfriend that," I say and begin to panic. He looks confused for a moment then it dawns on him. "You-" he begins to say but I cut him off. "Just go talk to Nico," I say and take off down the hill. I know that Will is ruining towards the Hades cabin. Where he will find Nico, who is a girl, thanks to me and my magic. I hope this goes well...