Chapter Ten

Will's POV...

"Will we need to talk," Nico says opening the door to the Hades cabin before I can even knock. She pushes me aside and starts toward the woods. I have to run to catch up with her.

We are in the middle of the woods now, I finally catch up to Nico. I stand in front of her and place my hands on her shoulders. "Whoa Nico," I say trying to catch my breath. "Are you okay?"

"Will," Nico's eyes are gleaming with tears, in the moonlight. "I'm breaking up with you."

No words can describe how I feel. "Why?" I cry. Tears are pouring out of my eyes and I'm shaking like a rocket about to take off. "Because you don't love me anymore," Nico chokes out the words. "Will this is who I am and if you can't accept that and love me, then I can't be with you. I want to stay like this Will. But you don't want me to, and doing this is killing me-"

I pull Nico close and kiss her passionately. "I told you Nico that I will love you no matter what," I whisper against her lips. "I love you. I accept you. I want you. I need you."

She doesn't pull away, she doesn't say anything, instead she kisses me back with even more passion. She loves me and I love her and fuck everything else.