Chapter Seventeen

Will's POV...

"Percy," I say gently shaking him awake. "Uh ," he says groggily. "What?" I look over my shoulder at Annabeth sleeping silently.

"Annabeth," Percy says sitting up straight. "Is she-"

"Percy," I sigh. "She's in a comma. I don't know if she's going to wake up."

"Do you want to know why I went to get you and not one of your siblings?" He asks looking into my eyes. "Because you saved Annabeth before and I know that you can do it again." He say before I can say anything. Just then someone taps me on the shoulder.

I turn around and see Nico standing in front of me. I grab her by the hips and pull her into a deep kiss. I know that she's blushing as she tangles her hands in my hair.  She kisses me back and licks my bottom lip teasingly. We break away and smile, staring into each other's eyes.

"Will," Percy says, breaking me out of my daze. I see that he is standing at Annabeth's bedside. "Is she going to be okay?"

I let go of Nico and stand beside Percy.  I look at Annabeth. Her blonde hair is spread out on the pillow, her skin is really pale, and she is hanging on by a thread. She lost a lot of blood. I still can't quiet  place what had happened to her.  A monster attack is my best guess.

"I told you Percy she's in a comma," I shake my head. "I don't know when she'll wake up, or if she does." 

"What happened?" Nico's voice speaks up. I turn to face her and finally get a good look at her. Oh gods... She's stunning. She snaps her fingers under my nose. "Uh what?" I blink a few times and she smiles at me seductively. "You were staring," she teases and I know that I'm blushing like an idiot.

I quickly look away and clear my throat. I know that she is also blushing a little bit. "Will," Percy says and I look at him. "Can I talk to you in private for a sec?"

I nod and follow him out. "What is it Percy?" I ask once we are out of earshot form anyone.

"I thought there was something going on with you and Nico," he says meeting my eyes.

"We're good now," I smile and Percy smiles back.

"Listen to me William Solace," Percy says seriously. "If you break Nico's heart, I will personally break every one of your ribs."

"Understood," I nod.

"Good," he smiles and walks away.