Chapter Eleven

Will's POV...

I lay Nico down on the bed, with me on top of her. Her hands are tangled in my hair and my hands are on her hips. I sit up and take off my shirt, then lean back down to kiss her neck. She lets out a soft moan and starts undoing my jeans, and I help her take them off. I take off her shirt, I glide my hands up her sides, and cup her breast in my hands. She is wearing a black lace bra, and I smile against her lips as she kisses me. I shiver as she brushes me through my boxers.

I slide my hands down her sides and pull off her jeans. She's wearing black lace underwear that matches her bra. She slides her tongue into my mouth and I slide mine into hers. I slide my hands up her back and unhook her bra, and she takes it off. Her finger tips play at the hem of my boxers, and I let her take them off. I slide my hands to her waist and take off her panties.

I press my body against hers. "Fallo," she whispers against my lips.

I thrust into her and she moans loudly and lets out a soft whimper. I start kissing her neck, and biting hard. She moans and runs her hands down my back. I start thrusting in and out of her and she moans, whimpers, gasp. She keeps running her hands up and down my back, digging her nails in my skin, making me tense and moan. My climax comes and I empty out into her. She shivers and lets out a gasp.

We climb in the covers and I hold her tight against me. She rests her head on my shoulder. I'm laying on my back and she's laying on her side. We are both breathing heavily as we lay there in silence before falling asleep.