Chapter Four

Nico's POV...

I wait for Will to leave, then I get dressed. I am running to the Zeus cabin holding back tears. I pound on the door and Jason answers. I push him aside, walk into the cabin, and sit on his bed. "Nico," Jason says shutting the door and walking towards me. "Are you okay?" He sits on the bed next to me. "You look like you're going to cry and the way you came barging in here-"

"He hates me Jason!" I scream at him, jumping up from the bed. "Who? Will?" He asks clearly confused. "Yes!" I yell, in his face. "William fucking Solace hates me!" 

"Did he say that?" Jason asks, standing up and I can hear the protection in his voice. "No," I lower my voice. "But I can tell by how he acts. He's more distant."

Jason sits back down and I sit next to him. "What did he do?" Jason asks calmly. I sigh and I can feel tears wetting my cheeks. Jason takes my face in his hands and wipes away my tears with his thumbs. "Last night he came over and we," I stop to hold back a sob. Jason nods to show that he knows what I mean. "But the whole time, he kept stopping and asking if everything he did was okay. And he was so gentle-"

"Nico," Jason takes his hands off of my face. "He just has to get used to it that's all."

"Jason," I take a deep breathe, knowing that this is the hard part. "I didn't tell him that I want to be like this. He thinks that Lou Ellen accidently changed me into a girl."

"Oh Nico," Jason says and I can tell that he is holding back anger.

"Jason," I sigh holding back tears. "I asked him this morning, what he thought if I wanted to stay this way."

"And what did he say?" Jason asks, clearly trying not to be mad.

"He said that he would love me no matter what," I sigh sadly.

"Nico," now I can tell that he is biting back anger, and is going to try to argue with me.

"It was the way that he said it Jason!" I yell, jumping off the bed again. "He lied to me!"

"He will hate me and break up with," I feel tears flooding my eyes. "Unless I get Lou Ellen-"

"Nico di Angelo!" Jason jumps up and grabs me by the shoulders. "This is who you are and if he can not accept that then he can go fuck himself!"

I break down crying and I feel Jason catch me before I fall. He picks me up and lays me on his bed. He lays next to me and holds me tight as I cry into his chest. After a few minutes I pull myself together. I let go and push Jason away gently. He lets go of me and we both sit up.

"Thank you Jason," I wipe my eyes. "Of course," Jason smiles. "Anything for you Nico. I'm always here for you."