Chapter Thirty

Nico's POV...

I am laying back in bed. Percy hasn't came back yet. I am scared. I want Will now more than ever. I need him, like I always do. I hear footsteps. He's coming back. I tense and start shaking all over again. I take a deep breath, preparing myself.

"Wear this," he says handing me a black lace night slip. I get up out of bed. I don't want to wear this skimpy thing, I don't want to undress in front of him, but I have to. He is staring at me, he is only wearing his boxers, and he also has the dagger in his hands. I take off my shirt, shorts, and put the night slip one. I can feel myself blushing, but I don't look at him. I look down instead.

"Good girl," he says walking over to me. He stands behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. I want to scream and push him off of me. I can hear my heart beat in my hears, as he slides his hands up and down my body. Finally he lets go. "Get in bed."

I lift the covers and climb in bed. I watch as he picks up my old clothes and walks away. I look down at my hands and notice that my ring is gone. My proposal ring from Will. Gone. Percy probably took it. The one thing, the one thing that I had to remember Will is gone. Wait that's not the only thing. The baby. If Percy got rid of the ring... No. I will not let that happen.

Percy comes back and lays beside me. He pulls me tight against his chest and kisses my head. I don't want to go to sleep with him, but I guess I should be grateful that he didn't do more than touch and look at me.