Chapter Twenty-One

~Two Weeks Later~

Nico's POV...

"Come on," Jason whines. "You have to tell Will."  We are in the Hades cabin. Will is going to be at work all day. Annabeth has been in a coma for two weeks and word has gotten around that she broke up with Percy. I always thought that would be together forever.

"I'm going to tell him tonight," I smile and blush.

"Tell me what?" Will asks walking through the door and shutting it behind him.

I take a deep breathe. "Will I'm pregnant," I smile and bite my lip.

He stands there in shock for a moment, then he sweeps me off my feet, and kiss me passionately.  He lays me down on the bed gently and smiles down at me. I can tell that he is holding back excitement. He kisses me again then runs outside. Jason looks at me. "What is-" he begins to say, but I hold up my hand. I can hear will screaming outside. I smile and laugh and so does Jason.

Will walks back in calmly and out of breath. "Okay," he says breathing heavily. "So I'm going to be a father?"

"Well I haven't been sleeping with anyone else," I say seriously.

"You better not be," Will smiles and kisses me. "Well now I am going to super overprotective of you."

He bops my nose.  "Calm down lover boy," Jason says. "You've already done enough."

"Jason!" I yell and feel my face grow warm. Will blushes deeply. "I can back off for a little awhile," he smiles and kisses me.

"And by a little while," Jason says casually. "You mean nine months?"

"Well," Will says dragging it out.

"Solace," Jason says sternly.

"Okay," Will rolls his eyes. "Fine."

*                *                  *

After Jason leaves Will climbs into bed with me. I smile at him and he smiles back. "We are going to be the best parents in the world," he whispers against my lips. "And since I'm a doctor I can the deliver  baby."

"You are not a doctor," I smile and blush. "Is this because of your jealousy?"

"No," Will smiles. "I am a doctor and I have delivered a baby before, that's why."

I laugh softly. He smiles and blushes. We stare into each other's eyes for a minute before I kiss him passionately.