Chapter Twenty-Six

Nico's POV...

Percy!? Percy!? Out of all people Perseus fucking Jackson!?

My heart is racing faster than my mind. "Your hair was a little too long," Percy says and walks around the bed. He sits in front of me. I can hear my heart beat and I think Percy can hear it too. He is turning the dagger in his hands. There is something different about him...

He stands up after staring at me for a moment. "Lay down," he says walking behind the bed again. I lay down. I am trying to get my nerves under control. He walks beside the bed. I know that he is staring at me, but I am going to continue to stare at the ceiling. I close my eyes, trying to gather my thoughts.

"Open your eyes," Percy whispers. I open my eyes to see him hovering above me. Any calmness that I gained is gone. He is on top of me. None of him is touching me. I stare into his eyes, they are wild and crazy. 

His hand brushes my face and travels down to my breast. I want him off of me now. I know what he is going to do. I also know that he can kill me, and I can't let that happen. He presses his body against mine. He starts kissing my neck and biting hard. I moan and he slides his hand down my side.

He stops and presses his forehead against mine. I stare into his eyes and he rolls off of me. Oh thank the gods. "I will be right back," he says getting his dagger. "Do not move." He disappears into the darkness.