Chapter Eight

Piper's POV...

After what feel like a few hours we stop and get some frozen yogurt, and sit down at the food court. I have to admit, shopping is kind of fun for once. So far Nico has, jewelry, makeup, shirts, jeans, shoes, skirts, and even a few dresses, plus I might've gotten a few thing for myself. I feel proud, of both of us.

"So," I say taking a bite of my yogurt. "How about we go to Claire's and get your ears pierced?"

"No," Nico says and takes a bite of her yogurt.

"Okay," I say taking another bite. "Well how about we go to Victoria Secret? Get something that Will, would enjoy seeing you in," I smile and wink at Nico and I can feel myself blushing. Nico looks flustered for second, then sighs sadly.

"Nico," I say seriously. "Is something going on between you and Will?" She sighs and sinks lower in her chair. "He hates me," Nico says blinking back tears. "He didn't say it exactly but I can tell by how he acts."

"Nico," I say sadly. "Isn't Will bisexual?"

"That's not the problem Piper," a few tears escape her eyes.

"Then what is it?" I ask wanting to help her.

"I don't want to talk about it right now okay?" she stands up and walks over to the trash can to throw away her empty yogurt cup.

I feel sorry for her. I know that this can't be easy for her. I know that if Jason was a girl I would still love him. If I was a guy, Jason would probably still love me. I have seen Nico and Will together, I could feel the radiating off of them. I don't think that Will could ever hate Nico. I don't think it's possible.

Nico comes and sits back down. I smile at her. "Come on," she sighs. "Are you almost done?"

"Yeah," I say finishing my yogurt. I grab our bags and stand up. Nico stands up, taking some of the bags from my hands, and we start walking.