Chapter Sixteen

Nico's POV...

I should have expected something like this to happen. Asking for a whole day alone with Will Solace, is too much. Well, at least I got last night and this morning. Just a minute with him is fantastic. I get out of bed and decide to take a shower. I'm glad the Hades cabin has it's own personal bathroom.

I turn on the water and step in. The water is warm hitting my back and soaking my long black hair. I smile. The warmth reminds me of Solace. I shiver as I start to wash my hair. I kind of wish that Will was here in the shower with me. I know that Will could easily be gone all day, but I still want to look good for him, just in case he's not.

I wash the shampoo out of my hair, then I wash my body. I don't need to shave, I did that yesterday, and I still have a few scars were I cut myself on accident. I turn off the water and step out of the shower. I wrap myself up in towel and blow dry my hair. I decide to curl it and put it up in a ponytail.

I decide to wear a different pair of black lace underwear and a bra to match. I put on a pair on black ripped skinny jeans, and a tight black tank top, that is a little too low on my chest. I decide to wear converses inside of combat boots. I paint my nails glossy black, and a little bit of makeup.

I look at myself in the mirror. I have to admit it's kind of weird having a girl's body, but I also feel more comfortable. I look at the clock on my nightstand. Did I really just spend two hours getting ready? Oh well. I notice that the bed is a wreck and my clothes form yesterday. I pick up my clothes and fix the bed.

I walk out of the Hades and head to the infirmary.