Chapter Six

Piper's POV...

"Come on Nico," I whine. "Please?" As soon as I left Jason's I went to the Hades cabin where I knew Nico would be. "Ugh," Nico sighs. "Fine, only so you will shut up."I have been begging Nico for the past ten minutes.

Well Nico still acts the same. Although she looks quiet different, she still dresses the same. Personally, I am just fine with this whole thing, Jason told me all about. At first, I have to admit, I was a bit skeptical, but now I realize that I was being stupid. Nico is still the same person on the inside, just her outsides changed. Nico is Nico and that is all there is to it.

"Piper," Nico says following me out of the cabin. "How are we going to get there?" Oh, I might not have thought about everything. "Can't you just shadow travel us there?" I ask turning to face her.

She crosses her arms and purses her lips. Will should be thankful to have someone as beautiful as her. "You know Solace is not going to like that," she sighs sadly. I think that she meant to sound angry or annoyed, but her voice was almost heartbreaking. Something happened, something is obviously bothering her. "You know," she uncrosses her arms. "I don't care what Solace thinks." She's blushing which means that she is lying.

*                                 *                          *

Shadow travel, my least favorite form of traveling. We landed outside of a mall somewhere, hopefully not in a foreign country. I stumble and catch Nico before she falls. "Thanks," she grumbles before pushing away. "Don't worry," I assure her. "I have enough money for us to go to every store!" 

I grab her wrist and pull her inside the mall.