Chapter Fifteen

Percy's POV...

Will and I run into the woods were Annabeth is. I don't what happened. Last night Annabeth came over to tell me that she loved me, but couldn't be with me. I didn't understand what she was saying and then she told me to forget it, and left. She broke up with me. After an hour of holding back tears, I finally broke down. Then this morning I decided to go blow off some steam, because I was mad at her. She didn't even really tell me why she was dumping me. I stormed off into the woods and my heart stopped when I saw Annabeth.

She was laying motionless on the ground, covered in blood. I ran to get Will immediately. I didn't care what was going on with him and Nico. Annabeth's more important to me, than their love life. Apparently there wasn't a problem between them considering, I found them in bed together, without any clothes I might add.

I lead Will to Annabeth. He picks her up and runs her to the infirmary, with me on his heels. He lays her down and starts to heal her. I can't watch. I love her. I'm in love with her and she left me. I don't know what she is feeling, but I care and I want to know.

 I sit down in a chair and watch as Will and other Apollo children try to save her. I hope she lives. Even if she hates me, I will always love her.