Chapter Twenty-Five

Kidnapper's POV...

Nico should be smarter than this, honestly she should recognize my voice. I sit the blade down on the nightstand. Since my beloved hates me, I got a new one. The only problem was Will fucking Solace, so I fixed that. Now the beautiful Nico di Angelo is all mine. We are going to get married and have children of our own.

I rub her shoulders. She is tense and shaking. I stroke her hair. She is so small, delicate, and fragile. I didn't care to much for her when she was a boy, but now I'm crazy about her. I can't take my eyes or hands off of her.

"I don't know," she whispers in shaky voice. I lean down and pick up the knife. "Come on," I whisper in her ear. "Think." I'm starting to get aggravated. I brush her cheek with my hand. Her skin is so soft and pale.

Ever since my girlfriend broke up with me... I have changed. All I want is Nico. And down here, away from everyone, no one can take her away from me. Nico is mine, mine forever and nothing is going to change that.

I gather her long black hair in my hands. "I was your friend," I whisper in her ear. "An old crush of yours."

"Percy," she gasps.

"That's right baby," I smile and whack of some of her hair, making it shoulder length.