Charles

Jadens p.o.v.

Who knew one person could be so self centered, cocky, and irresponsible. He's so absolutely despicable and rude that I'm glad hes as good as dead soon. Charles deserves what's coming to him and I came to this conclusion only having spied on him for one day. One. I never found it right to kill a man but I did because it was my job but Charles is a whole other story.

This man so far has walked into a poor blind lady then got mad at her, kicked some kids ball across a street then hit on his mother, and from the portion of the conversation he had on his phone that I heard, forgot to walk his own damn kid to school. And this was within one hour. Imagine how the rest of the day went? I can tell you everything about his pathetic personality but I won't cause then I would get all riled up again.

Drake never followed me and for some reason that really hurt. It left a painful feeling in my chest that I've never felt before. I guess I wanted him to come after me but that's so stupid! I left by my own will and I'm happy I left. Now everything is like it was before. I'm on a mission, he's running his club, boss is semi happy with my progress, and Charles is on death lane. Then if all this is going well, why do I feel different?

"Hello! My name is Toby and I'll be your waiter today. Can I get you anything to drink?" I looked up and saw a cute looking boy. He had blue eyes and blond hair with a smile on his face and I think he was actually shorter than me.

"Um can I order too?" I asked softly and he nodded happily while pulling out a pen and note pad. Right as I was about to tell him what I wanted someone interrupted me.

"Sup Toby, who's your little friend?" This time when I looked over I saw three men. They were all good looking. One was a lean looking brunette with green eyes, the other a muscled red head with amazing ocean blue eyes, and the last one a little shorter then the other two but he seemed nice with his brown hair and blond highlights. His eyes were cool though. They were this really light tan color.

"Hey Jackson! Oh him, he's in my section you know that I'm working now." Toby said and I sat silently as, I'm assuming, Jackson walked over with his green eyes on me.

"Don't worry babe I just wanted to be sure he wasn't bothering you." He said and leaned down for a kiss but the blond pushed him gently away with a blush.

"Go sit at a booth. I'll be there in a second ok?" Jackson scowled and shot me a glare before going to a booth with his acquaintances in toe, across the restaurant. I followed them with my eyes until they were all sitting and the blue eyes one started to bother Jackson. They seemed friendly.

"Sorry about him. He could be very jealous at times but he's a real softy on the inside. So um your order then?" I blinked before turning my gaze back to him and his ever present smile, the type where you could see that it reached his eyes.

'I'll have a chicken Caesar salad with water please." Even though I mumbled my order he nodded happily and wrote the order down. I hate being shy but when your only form of human interaction is the moment in which you kill people or a woman who 'teaches' you, you don't exactly get to learn how to properly interact with people your age.

"Ok I'll bring your water and your plate should be out shortly." He rambled before turning and making his way to the kitchen. He seemed happy. What would I be doing right now if I wasn't raised the way I was? Would I be just another unsuspecting person going about their life as a happy normal teen? Scorffing, I pushed the thought aside. That would be impossible. I fixed my gaze on the strings in my hand. I was making another bracelet. This one a blue, black, and red one, the strands swirling and intertwining in a angular pattern. This one I kind of just made. It felt right and relaxing to make this bracelet so I let my fingers do the work. Not really paying attention I hummed when Toby set my glass on the table but couldn't stop my eyes when I noticed where he was walking to.