Rejected

WARNING! Inappropriate for some readers, read at your own discretion!

Drake's p.o.v.

I sigh left my lips at the feel of silky blankets wrapped around my body, the bed cushiony and firm. Everything felt so relaxed and all I was missing was Jaden's warm body snuggled up next to mime. Opening my eyes to the dark grey ceiling of my r- I don't have grey in my bedroom. My head moves from side to side and I sit up only to be pulled back down by the rope connecting my wrists to the headboard of the bed. Everything comes back to me when I notice the bindings.

I thrash and pull but it only succeeds in making the knots tighter. A quick scan around tells me the room is average, one door leading out, a night stand and a dresser. I push myself up the mattress while bending my arms and start biting on the rope. Julian was never one to leave me alone for too long without drugging me so my escape starts now. I let my fangs elongate so I can slowly start breaking strand by strand of the thick dry binding, cringing at the scraping sensation it gives me.

"Yes." I hiss when the cord snaps and I use my free hand to start untying the rope from my right hand.

"What are you doing?" I growl when Julian enters the room and desperately tug and pull at my last restraint. Kicking at the blankets, they fly toward him simply for him to push them away and on the floor. "Don't be difficult please." He says while gripping my ankle.

"Fuck you!" This scrum of the earth doesn't deserve civilized behavior or words. He deserves a knife to the back and poison in his food. The rope finally snaps and I throw my fist toward his face but he catches it and throws me off balance so I land face down on the bed.

"Why can't you listen? I don't like hurting your gorgeous body you know." He sighs and pins my legs and one arm down.

"I hate fucking rapist pedophiles so we're on the same page!" I yell in his face to which he smiles, like the sick bastard he is.

"Ah but that's where your wrong, you loved it. I used to make you moan like the slut you were. You used to beg me-" 

"Shut up!" Be quiet! Stop saying that! Please. I roar in rage and twist around, managing to land a punch to his face. He falls back a bit but it's enough for me to throw myself off the bed and onto the floor. I get up and run to the door in only my jeans. It's locked. "Open it now!" I demand while whirling around to face him.

"Thats not how you ask for things Drake." He chuckles as he walks over, left Palm cradling his cheek. I bare my fangs and hiss before launching myself at him, we land on the floor and I land punch after punch to his head and chest. His arm reaches up to try and block, ultimately I land some good punches but it's when two metal pricks touch my abdomen that I fall over in pain.

I yell out and clutch my stomach, curling into a shaking, spazuming ball. "You do this to yourself you know." Julian says while putting the tazer in his back pocket. I groan in response as he checks himself in a mirror. "Hey does the blood make me more sexy to you?"

"Fuck y-yourself." I muttered hatefully while trying to stop my limbs from twitching.

"I'd rather Fuck you babe." His eyes glint, mouth working into a smirk as he walks over. I kick my leg out but he catches it and pulls me forward, before I realize it I'm being carried by him. Legs around his waist and then I'm on the bed with him on top. The bastard knows I'm no bottom but he's gone mental! I push at his chest and shove him back but the larger male makes his way back. Everything about this screams at me to take over the situation, to dominate and leave but the electricity he shot through my veins made everything hurt.

"What the Fuck m-" Julians tounge invades my mouth as I try to pry him off of me, his hands roaming over my exposed upper body causing a lump to form in my throat. I thought I was over this, I thought I had moved on but the feel of his hands, his body is still so damn familiar. I distract myself by biting him, his thick foul taste pooling in my mouth. I don't swallow. In all my years Julians blood always was the absolute worst.