Welcome

Jaden's p.o.v.

When he opened the door I stood still for a moment, eyes searching before sidestepping to block the scene behind Drake's body. My cheeks a rosy pink as I stared at the floor. I started to back away and my breathing hiccupped while my mind tried and failed to comprehend this place. Then that instance of confusion passed, my thoughts cleared and I remember I was on a mission and on missions I was to stay calm. This was unbelievable and so different. Everyone down here was either dressed in leathers or barely dressed at all, no sense of discomfort anywhere as if they did this since birth. I swear I saw a nude man kneeling in front of another who seemed very busy with the other man’s lower region. Drake looked at me with a raised brow and I'm sure he was questioning my wide eyed look. "What's wrong?"

"N-nothing I just feel a little caught off guard,” I said with a blush “and overdressed..” I added on to make me seem a little less self conscious. These people had no decency. A warning would have been nice but Drake seemed pleased with my surprise. I'm supposed to be observing Charles but I'm down here floundering around like an idiot. I wasn’t supposed to be embarrassed either but I couldn’t help it. Who could keep a straight face when people were doing unspeakable acts before your eyes?

"Well if you truly don't feel confident then I suppose you can observe the other waiters down here tomorrow too." He said while searching my eyes for something. My missions usually don't involve this much human interaction so I guess it would be a good idea to see how the other waiters do it so I nodded my head with a small smile. Drake chuckled and then added "Ok but you must stay by my side tomorrow, so I can explain things more thoroughly.“

Dammit. Sneaking away to spy on Charles just got that much more difficult. I'll have to be creative or wait for another time. I let out a sigh but quickly regret it when he gives me a questioning look. "Oh, no problem!" I replied quickly and he nodded to himself before placing his hand on the small of my back and guiding me further into the room.

I kept my chin up and eyes forward when I felt like people were watching me. Peeking around from the corner of my eye I saw over six huge males staring at me and the intensity of their stares made me unconsciously shuffle closer to Drake even though I could easily take them down and have them begging for mercy in seconds. I did step away from Drake’s hand simply because it made me feel like a child being led to their over imagined doom.

I heard a whistle and looked back at a buff male humping the air in my direction. Imature. I ignored that and as I looked forward I saw Drake stare at the same man. When I looked back the man had turned and was walking away.

Did he do something? It didn’t really matter if he did or not in the end but it bothered me.

After being shown around, the kitchen, employee lounge, private rooms and various other places, Drake decided it was time to leave. The place was still in full swing but I was told someone would take care of it in his absence. I had a feeling he didn't want to be at work so I followed.

The car ride was twenty four and a half minutes of silence and him sneaking glances so I was relieved when we arrived at his home. It was huge, like a baby castle huge. Drake slid out and when we both stood outside declared, “Welcome home.”

“You have a nice home.” I said politely as we walked up the massive driveway.

“Thank you, a fair warning though,” so now he intended to warn me, as if naked people weren't a good reason to be warned, “there are three other people living in my house.” More interferences. “two servants and an employee from the club.”

“Not a problem and perhaps I could make a friend with that employee.” I smiled and played the role of naivety. I wouldn't really care about anyone in this place. I intended to stay as far away from everyone as possible.

He smiled back and opened the doors, a grand foyer greeting us in shades of tan, red, and white, black markings on the floor. “The bedrooms are down this way.” Drake directed me down the left hallway and up some stairs before turning left again, passing under a chandelier before making it to four doors in a shared hallway. I'm guessing the grand doors at the end lead to Drake's room. “Your bedroom is here, two doors down from mine.” he smiled enthusiastically and I thanked him. Drake went on his way.

The doors swung open smoothly. I was pleasantly surprised to see that this room was ten times better than my own and went searching every nook and cranny.

The next day came sooner than I anticipated after I got my first full night of sleep in four months.