Torture

Basement in the photo.

Drake's p.o.v.

My ass was throbbing in pain from Julians latest fucking. He definitely isn't gentle either because I'm sure he made me bleed down there quite a lot. Hickeys litter my neck and shoulder blades while my arms stayed tied behind my back since that first day. Everything felt so unreal, so light as if I weighed nothing at all but I still felt pain.

Once and a while he came in with food that he would feed me like a child because apparently raping me isn't humiliating enough. The food always had some form of drug in it but if I refused to eat he would stuff it down my throat. Julian would praise me, my ass in particular, and I would just lay and glare at him the whole time but the bastard didn't seem to notice, not even when I cursed him to hell and back. Worst of all had to be what he said when I wasn't cooperating.

'Your boy toy looks tight, mind if I borrow him once you get tired?'

'What I wouldn't give to sink into his virgin ass.'

'The kids a screamer isn't he?'

'Fuck how hot would it be to have both of you here, bet it would drive you insane.'

All this said as he plowed into me with no mercy. I was his sex toy, his slave, his pet as far as he thought so I don't think he really cared if I got hurt. He enjoys manipulating me like that and doing whatever the hell his twisted mind comes up with. Julian liked when I got angry and struggled too, he liked to pin me down and fuck me harder.

When he wasn't here though I was left alone, chained to the wall. I had tried to escape twice so far but failed. Once when Julian carried me to the bathroom and I managed to get to the foyer before getting tazed and hit in the head with a vase? I wasn't exactly sure but the second time I made it down the driveway before being tackled by his men and beaten, both times the cuffs holding my hands behind my back remained which made self defense virtually impossible. Not to mention the injuries from Julian himself.

I shifted and cringed at the familiar pain it brought to my arse. Every inch moved brings a ripping sensation to my lower region. It hurt like hell and I clenched my teeth to keep a growl of pain at bay. Moving my arms apart, I tested the durability of the ropes only to find that they had only splintered a tiny fraction in the half an hour of my struggles. There was a clank when my head fell back against the wall and I groaned when my stomach growled. I wasn't hungry for food, I needed what Julian refused to give me.

"I hope your decent my wanker." Came the gravely, repugnant and teasing voice of my rapist. He walking into the room without my reply, a tray in hand. Julian knew I was naked and that I wouldn't talk to him, at least not civilly. "I brought you a surprise today."

His back was turned to me as he prepared something on the bedside table where he set the tray down. I glared and flexed my arms one more time but nothing happened, the ropes stayed and I remained stuck to the pole in the corner of the room. What sounded like a soda can opened before the sound of him pouring the contents into a cup traveled to my ears.

"Your eyes have been red for awhile now but I really like the blue better." He explains before turning with the cup in hand. That's when the smell finally registers and I snarl loudly, fangs dropping so fast it's painful. He smirks devilishly before coming to stand in front of me. My glare moves to his legs as my stomach turns. "You want it?"

I groan in response as my hands twitch. I haven't had blood in more than a week, almost two when I was used to at least fake blood once a day. My body craved it, desired it with a need so unexpected that it was hard to think about anything other than the cup he held away from me. My skin was paler than usual because of this and I was sure my eyes were bright red. Julian kneeled and pulled my head back so he could see my face clearly as I snapped at him unsuccessfully.