My Little Dancer

That is Jaden to the side but his hair is styled differently, like it's more fluffy and yeah. :) The video is the song in this chapter, it's called Miss America by Nick Carter. Hope you guys enjoy!

Drake's p.o.v.

I'm interested, very interested in what Jaden has proposed. He is continuing to surprise me whenever he can and it's intriguing. I didn't think he would ever do anything like pole dancing but I'm curious and willing to see him attempt it. Even if he's terrible I will not let him simply leave my life. That has never and will never be an option for him.

Jaden is hiding something from me though and I don't like that. In fact I hate it.  He seems scared of something and is very attached to his caretaker yet he never returns to them, which is very odd. I didn't want to ask for specifics but I suspect that his abuser was his parents. It made the most sense, I hummed under my breath with furrowed brows. His break down the other day was saddening and another sheer sign that there is a lot I don't know yet. Why would anyone hurt him? What did they do to him? Just with the thoughts that my mind has conjured, my fangs have fully extended and my eyes have most likely become a dark red. I growled in frustration and get up from my unused bed so I could pace around my room, trying to calm myself before I go on a rampage for blood, for revenge.

Why is Jaden so intent on being a pole dancer anyway? He doesn't seem like the type to let himself be in debt but maybe something happened? I really need to talk to him more. These last days have been productive but he keeps the personal stuff to himself. If he's in trouble I will help him whether he wants me too or not. Jaden is mine. He may not know it yet but he will soon. I sighed while running a hand through my hair. "I need a drink."

Jaden is currently preparing for his little performance in one of my 'special' rooms. I honestly could be watching him through some cameras but his wish was to practice in privacy so I won't peek at him until he allows me to. I'm very excited for his show and can't wait to see if my soon to be pet can look any sexier than he already is. Walking down the hallway from my personal bedroom and spare room, I gracefully descend the staircase and turn left into the kitchen.

Stalking to the far end where my personal refrigerator is, I open it and take out the red bottle. I'm definitely going to need this before it's time to see Jaden so I don't do anything I shouldn't, like have a taste of him. His scent is mouthwatering, I've only ever once had the privilege of smelling someone so delicious, long ago. My fangs were aching to sink into the soft flesh of his neck but I want it to be memorable the first time I feed from him.

Popping the top off and bringing it to my lips, I tip the bottle and let the substitute blood flow into my mouth. It will never be as good as real blood but it will do.... for now. Closing my eyes I let out a sigh when the blood soothed my throat and nerves.

Drake........

My eyes snapped open when I heard the small voice call for me and I quickly gulped down the rest of my drink before recycling the bottle and making my way down to the basement where the special rooms are located. Sometimes I really love the fact that my hearing is so sensitive I can hear an ants heartbeat. Its amusing at time and annoying other times.

Drake are you there?

Quickening my steps I made it downstairs and called out "I'm right here." I watched with amusement when he jumped a little before turning his head to face me. His body was hiding behind the wooden door that leads into the room, only his head could be seen, his hair sat a mess on his head and yet it looked good.

"Oh ok ummm... I'm ready." He said and I nodded.  He blushed beautifully for me then disappeared behind the door. He's being bashful, how cute is that? Shaking my head I pulled the door open and stepped inside with a small chuckle. I left the door open because there is no one but us and one of my bartenders living here but he's at some college class right now so it doesn't matter. Jaden was standing rigid in front of the stage with the pole in some basketball shorts and a t-shirt but none the less politely asked me to sit on a chair in which he motioned to with his arm. "Please sit."