Recollection

Drake's p.o.v.

Once upon a time there was a nine year old boy.

Who was no longer allowed to play with his toys

For his mother decided he needed a bride

But the lover he chose soon after died

Because the mother could not accept his choice

She cursed her sons lover with her highest voice

Fed up with his mother for the last day

The son ran with no way to pay

For the food he would need as a now homeless gay

Four years later. Age thirteen

I woke up to freezing cold water drenching my body, leaving me shivering in the rank breeze. It reeked of booze and weed, something rotting and dry blood. My eyes opened to the sight of dirty boots that led up to dark jeans, torn at the knees, to a white shirt and leather jacket. That's all I could see though with the way the light shone above him. My teeth started to chatter with how cold I was and I quickly sat up as the man stepped away.

"Th.....bring.....one.....a.... is pathetic!" He sneered before I hissed at him but it was cut off by more chattering. Damn I was so cold... It was then I noticed the heavy clinking and looked down to realize that my legs were chained together, the links giving me about a meter of space to move around it seemed and my hands tied behind my back. "Are you sure he'll last? He's too damn fine lookin' the other pires are sho' to beat em' down fast."

"I know he will. I had him for three years before he got away but he always comes back to me. This one's a fighter trust me." I tensed at the familiar voice and looked over to see Julian standing behind the stranger in leather. His crimson eyes flashed over to me before he chuckled and walked over. I  hunched into myself to try and stop my shivering but it's useless as he kneels before me. I growl and glare when he fists my hair and pulls my head back so he can stare at me.

I want to tear him apart and bathe in his blood but I'd never drink it, I'm certain it's tainted and bitter.

He swoops down and captures my lips in a brutal kiss while holding my head still with the hand in my hair. My eyes flash black and I sink my fangs into his bottom lip confirming the horrible taste of him again. All he did was moan amd and grab my shoulder, forcing his tongue into my mouth while I choked on a hiss. I squeezed my eyes shut and kicked him off me, crawling as far away as the chain would alow while snarling viciously. He loved to touch me and I loathed everyday he was near me. "See? He's a little bitch!" He laughed, the stranger hummed in agreement before walking forward, reaching his hand to my face, though drawing it back quickly when my fangs almost sank into his fingers. These fuckers are meaningless to me but sadly they determine my life as of now, doesn't mean I won't fight back though. I was done being Julians bitch, undeterred by the fact of needing a new person to take me away from him.

"Fuck you and your sick games Julian! Let me fucking g-" the stranger steps back when Julians fist coldest with my face, knocking me onto my back. I had wanted to yell at him one more time and I did. Dots play in my vision as a soft growl builds in my chest, the blow making me dizzy. I don't want to go back. My head lulls to the side where a door is and even though I know I can't make it, I move tward it in hopes of obtaining fresh air.

"I think I seen enough. Stop damagin' em' before I buy em'. The usual payment yeah?" The strangers deep voice demands before he walks over and yanks me up to stand in front of him. I wiggle and look back at him, trying to snap at him throat. He just holds me away from his body with a calm blank face amd finishes up his agreement with Julian.