Surprise

Drake's p.o.v.

Jaden sure was something. His lean muscles bunched up and relaxed as he stretched while only wearing a pair of shorts and a loose t-shirt. When he stretched his arms above his head I could see his perfectly pale stomach peeking from under his shirt and the muscles in his arms and legs clenched. It was a mouth watering sight that stirred something within me that I ignored with all my might.

"Weren't you supposed to be stretching with me?" He asked innocently with a tilt of his head. Jaden let his arms fall to his side as he scowled at me.

"I don't need to stretch. Watching you do it is much more enticing anyhow." I replied with a shrug and smirked when his cheeks turned pink.

"You should stretch. It will loosen up your movements." He explains while doing some lunges to stretch his legs. His long, smooth, sexy legs... Oh yes I am most definitely eye raping him and I don't care if he knows it or not.

"Nah I'm good. Besides when your in a fight the other person won't give you time to stretch." I laughed and he chuckled while shaking his head and standing up straight.

"Fine then stop talking and fight me." His position changes to what I assume is a defensive one that looks quite relaxed to me. His arms by his sides and his posture looked like he wasn't planning on moving.

"Are you ready?" I didn't want to hurt him by accident. Jaden had suggested giving me some 'fighting' lessons in preperation for when and if his mother found us and who am I to deny him? I told my mother to leave in a way where she wouldn't get suspicious about our minor problem and call the whole freaking vampire task force in for it. I didn't need that and neither did Jaden so here we stood. In the backyards plush grass filled garden, sparing with an empty house to my back.

"When ever you are but remember the rules, no super speed or whatever." He mumbled dejectedly. I knew he didn't like the fact that I was much faster than him but there was nothing I could do about it. If worse came to worse my speed would be useful. My mouth twisted into a smile as I flashed behind his back and pulled him into a hug.

"I know you secretly love it." I groaned when his ellbow slammed into my stomach and lost my grip on him. Jaden latched onto my wrist and spun around so he could pull my arm between my shoulder blades. "Ow!"

"No I don't." He said seriously before pulling my arms higher. I hissed and kicked my leg back, effectively putting off his footing and making us both fall to the floor. Being the smart ass he is, Jaden uses the momentum and spins us around so he's seated on my legs while I'm face down in the grass. "Focus Drake. Find a way to get out and fight back."

He thinks I'm not focused? Well its his fault for sitting on me! I huff and roll over quickly, squishing him under my body before rolling away when he releases my arm. Turning just as fast I crawl over him and pin his hands next to his head, our faces falling inches away from each other. "I think I'm starting to like sparring with you." I chuckled and watch as his cheeks flush as he stares into my eyes with his. The Dom in me is cheering in my brain for having pinned my beauty to the floor, the possision exciting me.

"This isn't supposed to be enjoyable." He grunts as his legs wrap around my waist and the friction it causes almost makes me growl before he's flipping us over and pushing my head into the ground with his knees keeping my arms locked onto the grassy lawn. Jaden panted while he sat on my chest and kept me down. The side of my face currently pressed firmly into the grass.

"Oh yeah definitely liking this." I tease and smile up at him as much as I can and he groans before slapping my shoulder with the back of his hand.

"Are you even trying? It feels like your letting me throw you around on purpose." He complains and crossed his arms over his chest, freeing my head but digging his knees harder into my arms. I held in a pain filled yelp