Chapter 1

Ava's P.O.V

It was the first day of school as  I was looking at myself in the mirror while Kai was fixing his hair.

" Come on Kai , you are taking forever to get ready. Don't worry you are going to take all the girls' breath away when they see you " I said giggling.

He turns to me and smile. He licks his bottom lip as he looks down at mine. He leans in placing a kiss on my lips.

" I just want to take away your breath . I am so happy that you are going to be going to school with all of us now " He says as I feel myself start to blush.

For my freshman and sophomore year, I was away at boarding schoo. It was in Greece but when I went it was  horrible. I felt lonely.

" Come on let's go " I said pulling him out of my room so my mom doesn't start to complain that we are going yo be late.

We walk down the stairs to see her in the kitchen.

" Hey mom , bye mom" I said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

" Wait let me take a picture of you " She says stopping me by the door. Kai laughs at me as I groan.

" Okay enjoy your first day of high school guys " She says hugging me and Kai. When she let's go, I quickly grab my bag and keys.

"Come on Ava , we are already late " Kai says grabbing his bag. I rolled my eyes since he was the one fixing his hair for the last 30 minutes.

We got into my car and I stomp on the gas pedal to go as fast as I can without making any accidents.

"AVA " Kai yelped as we came to an abrupt stop for an old lady that was crossing the road.

" Can she go any slower " I whined as Kai laughed. I continue to drive at a moderate rate and pull into a parking spot .

Student stared at us as soon as we walked out of the car.

" I think we need to park somewhere else " Kai whispered and I looked at him confusingly.

" AVA " I hear the familiar voice that belongs to Selena. I turn around to see her run into me as we hug eachother. I see Miranda, Willa, and Scott right behind her.

"Wait, dude why is she parking in Nick's spot ?" Scott asked looking at Kai.

" What do you mean Nick's's spot? This is a free parking lot and anyone can park wherever the hell they want to. Who does this Nick guy think he is ? "I asked crossing my arms over my chest. I assume that this is why people were staring at me.

Like right on a time , we hear a loud roar of engine as a blue ferrari zooms into the parking lot. My mouth drops as the car is so beautiful. I always wanted to drive one but settled on a cute Black jeep.

It stops right in fron of me as the passenger's door open. It revealed a smug, handsome big ego guy by the look oh his face. He had dark brown hair and blue eyes. He walked up to us and stops. He takes off his sunglasses with the smirk still on his face .

"The name's Gram and I am guessing this is one of your little Juniors' car " He said as I am guessing he is senoir due to him calling us Juniors since we are in 11th grade.

" It is and we are not moving it " Miranda said stepping in front of me glaring at him. His eyes scan her whole body as she just looks at him in disgust.

"Fiesty but as you may know this is Nick's parking spot and I don't think you will want to get him mad on the first day "He said biting his bottom lip.

"Awww is he going to throw a tantrum ?" I asked in a baby voice as the guy just chuckles.

"Oh I am just going to do more than that " I heard a warm hearted voice said as I look at the guy sitting on top of the ferrari smiling. His brown hair was disheveled to the side and he took off his sunglasses revealing his dark blue eyes. They sparkle with amusement. I would be lying if I didn't think he was hot but he was.