Chapter 10

Ava's P.O.V

As a few days passed on, everything felt normal. Nick and I was talking and texting every chance we get. He drives me to school , to the bakery after school and home after working. He will usually sit on one of the stools by the counter talking to me as I work.

Kai and I are doing great as back to being bestfriends like we used to. He is trying to get Selena to forgive him but doesn't know what to say.

The girls came around my house around 8 for a sleep over since we've been busy lately. Miranda is now spending more quality time with Gram, Willa is on the dance team and Selena is just taking care of Andrew.

As soon as they came, they changed into pajamas and snuggled into my big bed. Miranda was on the phone as Selena was showing us the new ice cream flavors she wanted us to try. Willa was busy texting away on her phone as I assumed it was Scott.

" So I have news " Miranda said as we all put down our phones and looked at her. " Gram asked me to be his girlfriend since we've been going on a couple of dates" Miranda continued as we all saw that coming.

" What about you Selena ? Any updates on guys " I asked wiggling my eyebrows. She sighed and shakes her head.

" I don't have time for that as of now and I don't feel ready " Selena said. I already know she is not ready because of Kai. She was so shocked that he moved on fast. However, he never really moved on from her but she doesn't know that.

My girls became quiet and I felt the awkward tension going around the room. But Willa covered it up by speaking.

" Oh, I have news ,too -

"Scott and you are going on a date " Miranda guessed. Willa looks dumbfounded as we all nodded our heads.

" How did you know ?" She asked laughing.

" You had a crush on him since we were in 1st grade" Selena said rolling her eyes.

" I didn't know it was that obvious " Willa said shyly as she just gets off of my bed. "Anyways I got the movies " She continues going through her bag and pulling out 5 different types of movies.

" Wait, Ava how are you and Kai ?" Selena asked and I looked at her weirdly.

"Ermm.... We broke up " I mumbled but I know the girls perfectly heard me by the expressions on their face.

They start to ask alot of questions at the same time along the lines with what happened.I sit their as they continued to hyperventilate.

" When ?" Selena asked seeming suprised.

"2 weeks ago " I squeaked as all the girls seem flabbergasted.

"Are you kidding me ?" Miranda said with her eyes widened.

" I can't believe we didn't even notice they've been acting differently" Willa said as I just laugh.

"Why did you guys break up ?" Selena asked as I just sit there not knowing what to say since they don't know I know everything. Also, we broke up because it was for Kai and Selena to rekindle their love. But she can't know that until Kai speaks to her.

"Well... umm..-" I said as someone phone rings cutting me off.

" Ohh!!! It's my phone " Willa said smiling while hopping onto her feet leaving the room.

Selena looks at me to continue as I just look at my phone since I just got a text.

Nick - Hey do you want to come with me to Ryder's party ?

A smile was on my face as I look up to Willa walking in.

"There is a party at Ryder's house. Scott is coming around to pick us up.So get ready unless you want to stay in bed all day like Ava " She said going through her duffle bag.  The girls laugh as I take offense.