Chapter 20

Ava's P.O.V

Nick and I arrived back home on New Years Eve as there was alot of traffic.

" Thanks for that amazing birthday gift " I said leaning into kiss Nick but he seemed distracted.

" What's wrong ?" I asked as he looks at something behind me. I turn around and everything starts to get blurry.

All of my stuff were outside on the lawn. I get out of the car and read the letter my parents wrote to me saying how I can no longer live here unless I obey their rules.

I sit down on the lawn knowing my parents are not home since they are working.

I take out my keys and try to unlock the door but I guess they changed the lock. I start to cry as I can't believe my own parents kicked me out of my house because of the decisions I made.

" I'm sorry " Nick said as I look at him confused.

" For what? This is not your fault. My parents are the ones who chose to kick me out " I said looking at him.

" Yeah but it all started because of me " He said as I just laugh.

" Nick, I love you and nothing can break us apart " I said as he pulls me into a hug.

" I just don't know what to do " I said looking at all my stuff. At least my parents were nice enough to put everything in boxes and my clothes in my other suitcase.

" You can move in with me " Nick stated as I look at him with a big smile.

" Really ?" I asked and he nodded his head.

" I have plenty of room at my house " He said as I give him a light kiss on the cheek. He laughs while pulling out his phone.

" I need to call for help to move these stuff " He said walking away as I text the girls about what happened in London along with my parents kicking me out.

Kai, Gram, and Scott showed up with a truck as the guys loaded my stuff into the back. I was excited to live with Nick but I felt like something is wrong.

I texted my parents telling them how I am back and I am staying with Nick.

For rest of the day Nick and I fixed up my room and packed away everything. We decided to go out for dinner tonight.

I slip on blue jeans, a white fluffy sweater and brown boots. I straighten my hair and apply simple makeup.

" I am going to pay " I said quickly grabbing the check before Nick as he looks taken back.

" No way. I want to pay " He said trying to grab it but I lean back with the bill.

" You already spoiled me on the trip , got me a present and then let me move in with you so no. I am grateful for all you have done but I got this one " I said raising the bill in the air for the waiter to come and take my card.

He returns back with a paper for me to sign as Nick looks smiles at me.

We walk out of the restaurant hand in hand as the cold night gives us chills. As usual, we talked the whole time Nick drove us home.

Our friends were throwing a party for New Years Eve but Nick and I had something else planned for tonight.

Nick's P.O.V

I lay Ava gently onto the bed as she plays with my hair. I love when she does that especially when she pulls on it. Her breathing was off as we couldn't hold our breath any longer.

Our hands all over eachother as Ava gets me worked up by moving her body against mine. I am ready for her as I just set her in the mood.

We started to get it on with eachother. Her sounds make me go crazy as I continue to tease her. I had to hold her down a few times as she squirms from what my mouth does to her.