Chapter 2

Ava's P.O.V ( Age 16 )

It's the second day of school and I pull into the same parking spot as yesterday with a smirk on my face. I hear a big popping noice and I scream .My car shakes as I feel the level of it lowers down.

I start to panic as I get out of the car to see my tires were all flat. I turn around and saw Nick smiling at me. He was sitting on the top of the his car's hood. Today it was a different car.

" You did this ?" I said walking up to him angry.

"Wonder what gave that away?" He asked sarcastically jumping obto his feet.

I look back at my jeep as there are nails in the tire. I groaned in fustration.

"I am going to get you back" I said walking away.

" I will like to see you try " He said amused. I walk away but I can feel his presence right behind me.

"See you in ap biology , ap english and Pre-calc " He said making me remember we have the same classes .

"Really because you weren't there in all 3 until the last 5 minutes " I said looking at him. I was curious as to why he didn't come to class on the first day.

He looks at me and then looks away like he was deep in thought. I wanted to ask if he was okay but I already know he wouldn't tell me the truth.

" Ava " Someone said confusingly. I turned around to see it was Kai.

"Problem Kai, that your girlfriend wants to be around me" Nick said sounding so cocky as he walked away from us.

My phone buzzes as it was a text from my mom. She was just informing me her and dad are leaving early for their anniversary vacation. She includes a list of things I need to check to as well as a list of groceries with the money in an envelope in her room.

I look up to see Kai still staring at me as if he was waiting for me to talk.

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked and his eyes stare intensely at me.

"You shouldn't hang around with Nick " He said.

"Why?" I asked and he sighs.

" He is not the type of guy you want to be friends with?" He said and I look at him confusingly.

" The dude gave me 4 flat tires " I said complaining.

"We will fix it after school " Kai said putting his arm around my waist leading us to the school.

We walk in and it's louder than yesterday. I look up at Kai since I know he knows what I am wondering.

" All the girls are in line for the next queen that Nick might choose at tonight's party " He said and something triggered in my head.

" Let's throw a party at my house. My parents are not home. We need to see our friends like right now" I said walking faster as Kai tries to catch up with me.

"Why?" He asked .

"Because if everyone is at my party there will be no annual Nick party and he wouldn't be able to choose his queen which will piss him off " I said.

"You know his queen is just a toy to him " Kai mummered. I stop in my tracks as I see my friends down the hall.

"He's an asshole " I said.

I explain to them my plan as well as the reason my parents are not home. Kai and Scott are getting the drinks since Kai is good friend's with one of his dad's bartender at a club. Miranda will get food since her mom owns a restaurant. Scott is getting a dj who is good friends with his family. Selena will help clean up since she is coming late due to her babysitting her brother. Willa and I are going shopping for party supplies.