Epilogue

Ava's P.O.V

10 years later ...

I sit there staring at the photo album as I smile at every picture of Nick and I. It was pictures of us when we were dating years. 5 years of being together as he popped the question randomly on my 29th birthday.

It was a winter magical moment while all of my friends and family were there but he got down on one knee after the party. The room was filled with sparkly white roses and the music was playing softly. It was all beautiful. Every time I stare at the ring it always makes me think about the reasons why I love him.

I turn to the next page of us taking pictures of houses but we couldn't find the perfect one until we ended up being closer to home than we thought. As soon as I stepped in , I knew it was the one. Also, it was more convenient since it was closer to my bakery than my apartment.

Nick did his business from home as much as possible since he didn't want to travel alot but once a month he would travel.

After buying the house, we moved in right away and started setting up the house to our liking.

I turn the page to my wedding pictures as I felt myself about to cry. It was like a fantasy coming to life.

My daughter, Amelia , climbs onto the couch with her princess Jasmine doll as I laugh. She was turning 5 years old in a few months. I smiles at her as she points at my wedding picture.

Nick and I both wanted to have our wedding on the beach as everything was peaceful. I wasn't as nervous as I thought I would be but why would I be? I was marrying the man I love.

Miranda, Selena, Willa, Bree and Mia were my bridesmaids. Gram, Kai, Scott , Jade and one of Nick's cousin were his groomsmen. ( A/N~ Jade and Mia are from Ava's high school when she was in the city. Bree was one of her internship partners over the summer )

I wore a simple white dress that flows out at the bottom. It was a sweetheart neck with the back cut low. My hair was in a bun with curls sticking out as Willa put white flowers in my hair. I did my own makeup since I like doing it by myself.

The reception was fun as everyone danced the night away. Time went by so fast as the last song Nick and I was in eachother's arm swaying side to side with other couples dancing around us.

Nick and I have been married for a 4 years.

The honeymoon was in Hawaii as we stayed at a resort. We went to see the volcanoes, went to the beach alot and just releaxed in bed all cuddled up.

Cherry was doing fine after chemotherapy but she didn't beat cancer unfortunately. Nick and I visit her frequently. Evelyn and I would usually bake cupcakes for her.

Willa and Scott are now engaged. Miranda and Gram have 2 kids. Selena and Kai are soon planning to move to another house with their 3 kids.

We still stay in contact as Nick sees Gram every single day in the city. The girls and I usually get brunch every other week. One of the guys always invite the others to watch sports like every month. We have BBQ'S all the time in the summer. When Nick has to host a business get together, we invite them since it's like a fancy party.

Life is just wonderful. All these pictures just warms my heart and make me smile. I close the book and put it on the coffee table. I rub my stomach slowly.

" I can't wait for daddy to come home " I said aloud. Nick went to Florida for a business deal and will be returning tonight.

I was waiting to tell him the news.

I heard the front door open as I start to run down the stairs with excitement.

"NICK" I said running into his arms.