Thank You, Calum

~Rose's POV~

We arrived home at around nine thirty-ish. We walked inside the house. "I was expecting y'all to be out later." Michael winked. "Ohmygod, Michael." Calum said. "I'm not like that. I wouldn't ever." He added. "I know, I'm just kidding." Michael said. I turned my attention to Calum. "Thank you, Calum. I really appreciate what you did." I smiled. "No problem. I'm more than happy to take you out." Calum smiled back. "OH THANK GOD YOU'RE BACK!" Ashton cried and pulled me into his chest. "Jeeze Ash, I was only gone for a few hours..it's not like it's a big deal or anything.." I mumbled into his chest. "It's a big deal to me because I'm your older brother, Rose. But did you have fun?" Ashton asked, loosening his grip on me. "Yeah, course I did. Cal was such a gentleman." I said looking and smiling at Calum. He smiled back at me. "Good, I'm glad you had fun." Ashton said.

I gave them both a smile and walked up to my room. I changed out of my dress and boots and changed into Rose. I layed on my bed for a while that night, thinking about how the day went and how I wish it could've lasted longer. I crawled into bed around ten-thirty that night. However, I never did manage to fall asleep because of a throbbing pain in my ribcage. I yelled for Ashton.

"Rose? What is it? What's wrong?" Ashton asked worriedly, running into my room. "My ribcage hurts, Ash." I winced out. "It hurts to breath." I added. "We need to get you to the hospital." Ashton helped me out of bed. "Calum, Michael, Luke!" Ashton yelled. The boys sleepily poked their heads out of their rooms and stared at us. "What's wrong with Rose?" Michael asked. "She has to go to the hospital." Ashton said. He never did tell them what for. "Let's go!" Calum shouted at the boys. Ashton and Luke helped me into the passenger seat of the car. Once all the boys were in the car, Ash drove to the hospital.