Calum's Love

~Rose's Pov~

Calum's love is all I needed to be fully happy again. To feel alive again. I've missed his hugs so much. "Hey, Cal?" "Hm?" "How've you been?" I asked. "Uh..well..sad..but I'm happy because you're here." He said. He must've never gotten over my 'death'. "Oh, I think the others are home.." He said. I got up and walked out into the hallway. I could hear Ash say "There's something I need to tell you guys.." This is it. I walked out into the hallway and looked at Luke and Michael, who haven't seen me yet.

"Guys.." Ashton started. "Rose is.." He turned around and motioned to me. "Heeyy.." I mumbled. "That's not Rose." Michael replied. "Rose didn't have blue hair." He added. "Michael, I dyed my hair..so that if you guys saw me on the street or anything, you wouldn't know it was me.." I said. "Luke, you believe me, right?" I asked. "Come here and hug me." Luke said. I slowly walked over to him and gave him one of my famous hugs. "Yeah..definitely Rose." Luke said.

"Hmm...okay...what's one thing that Rose would know about me that no one else does?" Michael asked me. "You love long walks on the beach." I said. "And your mum never actually let you dye your hair." I added. "Alright, you passed." Michael said. I didn't realize that Calum had come out of his room until I felt his arms wrap around my waist. "You like long walks on the beach?" Ashton asked. "Since when do you go to the beach? Or like walks?" Luke asked.

"Alright, alright. That's enough teasing Michael for one day." Michael said. "So, Rose...why'd you do it?" Luke asked. Oh God. After hearing this, they'd hate me forever. I explained to them why I did what I did and they were speechless after I had finished talking. "Why? Why Rose? Why? Do you have any idea how torn up we were about your so called 'death'? Do you have any idea how much you hurt us? Who does th-" Michael was cut off by Calum. "Okay that's enough Michael." Calum said sternly. Michael stood up and so did Calum. "You can't tell me what to do, Calum. You're younger than me so I get the upper hand here. I have superiority over you." Michael sneered at Calum.

"I don't want to get physical with you Michael. I just want to protect my girlfriend from some idiotic bastard like yourself." Calum sneered right back. "This was hard on all of us, but we forgive her, and we don't care about that anymore. It's in the past. And what's in the past should stay in the past. We're only looking ahead now." He added. "I don't think I can forgive her." Michael said. "AND WHY THE HELL NOT?!" Calum shouted. "You're not her brother, or her boyfriend. You, out of all people, should be the first one to forgive her." Calum added, more calmly.

"I just...I just can't. I refuse to live in the same house as her." Michael spat. I looked wide eyed at him. "It's either me or her." He added and stormed out of the house. "I'm so sorry." I said. "I'll make this right again." I vowed this to myself and to Calum, Luke, and Ash. I couldn't let Michael do this. I just couldn't.