Renewing Myself

~Rose's Pov~

"This is my fault. I'm sorry." I looked the remaining boys in the eyes. "I'll make things right again, if it's the last thing I do." I went into my room and started brainstorming ideas. After about an hour and a half, I had a list consisting of three things.

1. Wait a few days to try and apologize
2. Make him food
3. Do anything he wants for an entire day

"None of these will work.." I sighed. "I'll just have to do this the old fashioned way." I grabbed my purse and set out to find Michael.

~Calum's Pov~

"I just don't understand this..Why would he do something so idiotic?" Luke mumbled. "What's going on in his brain?" He added. I sighed and saw Rose emerge from her room. "Rose!" I called out. She stopped and turned to look at me. "Where are you going?" I asked. "To find Michael." She said. "Let me come with you, you nev-" "No. I need to do this on my own." She said. "But Ro-" "No, Calum." She replied and left.

"What just happened?" I wondered aloud.

~Rose's Pov~

"Okay...where could he be...?" I sighed. Video store. I thought. I walked to the nearest video store. I looked in the window and I saw his colourful head of hair. "Bingo." I whispered. I walked in and casually made my way over to him. "Michael." I said. "Rose? What are you doing here?" He asked. "I came to find you..I was worried and I wanted to make things right.." I said. "I'm not mad anymore..I was just..surprised...yann0.." He said. "Oh..well that was...easier than I thought it would be.." I said quietly.

"Rose? Can I take you somewhere?" He asked. "Sure." I replied. He motioned for me to follow him.

"You took me to the beach?" I asked. "Yes. I took you to the beach. And what's said at the beach, stays at the beach, okay?" "Okay.." There was a long moment of silence before Michael continued. "Ever since I first saw you, Rose, something about you intrigued me. I just knew I had to get you, make you mine." "Michael.." I said. "I liked you, loved even. But you had chosen Calum and there was nothing I could do about it." Michael was tearing up. "There was nothing I could do.." He whispered. He was full on crying now. I scooted closer to him and put his head on my shoulder and let him cry. "What do you want me to do?" I asked gently. "Just say that you like me. Just once. It doesn't have to be so loud that the entire world hears it. Just so that I can hear it." He said.

"Michael...I..."