Pregnant!

~Rose's POV~

"Agh." I screeched at the pain coming from my stomach. "You okay baby?" Calum asked. "Yeah-" I was cut off by pain and vomiting. "No. No I'm not." Calum came in the bathroom and rubbed my back. "Want me to get you something? Some 7 Up?" He asked. "Yeah..thank you." I whispered weakly. Once Calum left, I laid on the floor of the bathroom, embracing the coolness of the tiles. Calum came back with some 7 Up in a glass with a straw. "Small sips boo." "I know. I've had the flu before." I replied. "Rose..?" Calum asked. "Hm?" "Is it possible that it's not just the flu? I mean..I know that we've..well..you know..and we didn't use protection..could it be possible that you're..pregnant..?" I stayed silent for a moment before speaking. "Would you be upset if I was..?" I asked. "Of course not. I've always wanted a family with you Rose. You know that. I could never be mad at you for being pregnant." Calum said, hugging me to him. "Well..that's good to know for future reference." I said. "But I don't know if I'm pregnant... Could you run to the store and get me a pregnancy test?" I asked him. "Yeah. I'll be right back then." Calum said and left.

~Calum's POV~

Rose could be pregnant. This is what I've wanted, right? To have a family with her? I called Luke on my way to the store. "Luke?" "Yeah mate? What's up?" "I'm going to tell you something..that you can't tell Ashton." "Okay..." Luke said. "What is it?" "There's a possibility that Rose is pregnant.." I said slowly. "Wait what?" Luke asked, shocked. "She COULD be PREGNANT?!" Luke screeched. "Aye, you're killing my ear with that screeching, and yes." I said. "Oh man. Ash's gonna kill you if he finds out that you knocked up his baby sister." Luke awkwardly laughed. "Yeah, shut up I know. But that's why you're not going to tell him." I said. "Fine. I won't tell him, but you two will have to eventually." "Well no shit." I said as I pulled into the store parking lot. "I gotta go. Talk to ya later mate." I said and hung up. I got out of the car and locked it. I made my way into the store, and started looking for the pregnancy tests.Man, this'll be weird if fans see me buying this.. I thought as I grabbed a test.

I hurriedly made my way to the self checkout. It's easier than having weird looks from a cashier. I bought the test and returned home.

~Rose's POV~

Calum returned home and handed me the test. "Thanks Cal." I said. "Now get out..I gotta do this alone.." I said and shooed him out. I shut the bathroom door and did what I had to do. I waited five minutes and opened the door. "Calum..come in here..I don't wanna look at it alone.." I said. Calum came in and grabbed the stick off the counter. What we saw on the little screen shocked us both.