Pregnant

~Rose's POV~

What Calum and I saw on the little screen shocked us both. There was a little positive sign. "This means that...that...you're...we're..." Calum stuttered out. I nodded. "Wow...how are we gonna tell everyone else?" Calum asked. "Why not just say it?" I suggested. "But...that's not fun." Calum pouted. "Well do you have any better ideas?" "No.." "I didn't think so."

"Can we go see the boys..?" I asked. "Yeah."

~insert short time skip~

"YOU'RE WHAT?!"Ashton yelled. "Pregnant.." I whispered. "Why?! HOW?! CALUM!" Ashton grabbed Cal by the ear and dragged him into the next room and slammed the door shut. "Wow..thin walls.." Luke said quietly. You could hear lots of yelling going on in the next room. "Are you really pregnant..?" Michael asked. "Yeah." I smiled. "Well, congratulations! I know that you and Cal will make okayish parents." "Okayish parents?" "Well I mean...have you seen Calum with babies? It's a mess really.." "I'm sure he'll be fine..I mean..like how hard can it be?" "Well...ask anyone that has a small child or has had kids.."

Ashton and Calum walked back into the room, Ashton looking like he wanted to shoot Calum in the face. "Seriously Ashton.. I get that I'm your sister and you feel the need to protect me and shit, but just stop. I'm 20 years old, I can handle myself." I said to him. "Sorry for just wanting to keep you safe, Rose. I'm trying to protect you from shitty things in the world." "Shitty things in the world happen whether you want them to or not. It's unavoidable, and besides, Calum and I will make amazing parents, won't we Cal?" He just nodded in response. "And if you can't handle me growing up and becoming my own person and not who you tell me to be, then you can just forget that I was ever your sister." And with that I walked out, leaving everyone speechless.