Dead

~Rose's Pov~

"So, Rose, how are you feeling today?" My therapist, Dr. Smith, asked. Yes, I've been seeing a therapist for multiple reasons, which will come out later on. "I feel really alone. Ever since he...he...died...I've been all alone and I'm left to my thoughts..." I looked down at my hands, then looked back up and said "And they're not good". "How does him passing away leave you all alone? You've got other people in your life.." Dr. Smith said. "He was the only one left that understood me. Sure, the others did too, but since they've been gone for quite some time now...he was the last one...He understood the things I did and didn't question when he didn't. He was always there and that's something that I've always wanted. Especially at the age of seventy-five. He was my partner for life. He was my one true love, and now that he's gone...there's this inevitable hole in my heart and darkness in my head..and no matter how hard I try, I can't seem to get rid of it. But then again...maybe I'm not supposed to."

I can recall his death, along with everyone else's very clearly. Never, did I ever, think that I would be the last one. The last one to be born is the last to die. I knew this day would come, but I didn't know when, and back then, I didn't care. We were young, and doing reckless things. We were together. His last day was memorable. I didn't know that it was going to be his last day, then again, you never really ever do. He had started off the day he usually always did...then proceeded to do something spectacular around noon. He was always one for doing randomly impressive things. We had carried on the day as if it were any old day, neither of us acknowledging the fact that it was our 55th wedding anniversary. Later that same day, he took me out for dinner, and my Lord, it was a wonderful dinner. Then we had went home and went to bed. The next morning I woke up and saw that he had died in his sleep.

On the night of our wedding anniversary, Calum Thomas Hood, joined my brother, Ashton Fletcher Irwin (died a few weeks after his birthday), Michael Gordon Clifford (died a few weeks before his birthday), and Luke Robert Hemmings (died on the night of his birthday), in heaven. One day, I too, will join them.